User Experience Strategist (Remote)
Isadora Agency is looking for a User Experience Strategist who can work remotely.
Position: User Experience Strategist (Remote)
Posted: 11 August 2020
Isadora Agency is looking for an experienced and passionate UX Strategist, looking to create fun and powerful experiences that engage audiences of all types. You’ll be part of a team of specialists concepting, strategizing, and crafting user experiences that push the envelope. You will help lead all strategic dialogue for each new project including UX research, knowledge transfer, stakeholder interviews, etc. You’ll then create the UX design-related assets in order to facilitate a truly distinctive, effective, and enjoyable web user experience across mobile, apps, and full-scale business websites.
The right candidate should have at least 9 years’ experience creating strategic user experiences for medium-large scale brand website projects that solve objectives while remaining bold and highly engaging. As a UX Strategist and Designer you’ll work closely with our President, Creative Director, Visual Designers, Digital Producers & even Developers to bring to life terrific and intuitive user experiences for various market leaders and global brands.
• Strategic thinker as it relates to website and mobile app experiences
• Strong understanding and curiosity of purpose behind user behavior of different user groups
• Ability to concept and create compelling user experiences that maximize user engagement and deliver on business results like conversion
• Research, & creating user flows, site maps, wire-frames, etc.
• Ensure UX design deliverables are client-ready and presentable
• Communicate effectively with team members and clients
• Stay current with industry-standard tools and technologies
• Drive evolving UI/UX trends
• Position can be Remote – We are located in beautiful Manhattan Beach, CA
• Flexible role: 4 – 5 days / week
• 3 weeks’ paid vacation to start & 4 weeks within 2 years
• Paid Holidays
• Sick Days
• Free lunches
• Gourmet snacks
• Annual team travel event
• Workdays at the beach
• Full Benefits – Medical / Dental / Vision
• LOTS of perks!
• Excellent command of the English language & communication (Oral & Written)
• A portfolio (required) consisting of UX Design examples
• 9 + years of user experience and/or UX design
• Highly organized with strong execution skills
• Proficiency in UX / Design related tools: Ex: Adobe, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
• High-quality standards and a desire to produce enjoyable work
• Application Link: [email protected]
If you want to apply for the position, you can send them an email.