Blacksmith Agency is a boutique digital agency based out of Phoenix, AZ, specializing in top of the line, custom website design and development. By forging digital products and online experiences rooted in user expectations and data, Blacksmith helps partners grow, innovate, and exceed their business objectives. Top clients include Google, General Electric, Voss Water, Arizona State University, and many more!
Blacksmith is seeking a UI/UX Web Designer who is motivated by creating innovative website designs with state of the art interactions for cross industry clients. The designer will expertly lead the full design process from creation to full layout design, working with developers to translate client requests into masterful, interactive digital experiences.
If you enjoy finding elegant solutions to complex problems and aren’t afraid to take initiative then join our growing team of talented individuals!
- Competitive pay
- Remote – 100% work from home
- Opportunity to work and grow at an award winning digital agency
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Command the full design process including design creation, conceptualization, wireframing/storyboarding, and finalizing layouts for mobile and desktop
- Apply current design trends and modern branding styles to create and evolve powerful brand narratives to create visually compelling digital products
- Obsessively attend to details to achieve pixel perfection
- Identify the true needs of users by taking research and insights into ideas that form disruptive websites and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them and apply the insights to the design and product strategy
- Masterfully communicate the purpose and thought process behind your designs to the internal team and clients
- Build leading-edge designs for clients across all industries and markets comprised of all sizes ranging from SMB to Enterprise
- Evangelize user-centered design practices and their value to the rest of the team, stakeholders, and subject matter experts
- Collaborate with strategy and business development teams to create and develop new business opportunities and drive all creative aspects of sales pursuits
- Confidently take on high-end projects using both visual prowess and strong social, professional skills to collaborate, receive feedback, and motivate team members
- Comfortably have work thoughtfully critiqued by the team and clients to utilize feedback in a process of iteration till a polished end product is achieved
- Eagerly and creatively meet project needs to succeed and ensuring Blacksmith is delivering high-quality design work that delivers on our client’s business strategy and mission
- Excellent organization execution of all files, layers and folders
- Work with President and department leaders throughout each project’s process
- 5+ years of website design experience
- Proficient with Figma
- Skills with Photoshop, Adobe XD, and Sketch are a plus
- A portfolio showcasing elegant past web design projects
- Motion design experience a plus
- Prototyping experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
Job Application Link: https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/Blacksmith%20Agency/c5ee2c41-5bb8-439d-b404-fc8e82ca058b
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.