93digital is looking for a WordPress Developer to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Wordpress Developer
We’re London’s leading WordPress specialist agency, and we’re looking for talented WordPress Developers to join our team in Farringdon, London.
We’re a specialist digital agency working to deliver ambitious WordPress based projects for a wide range of clients ranging from fast growth technology companies, multibillion turnover PLCs, publishers and not-for-profits (clients include Amnesty International, TATA Consultancy, London Councils, The Commonwealth Secretariat, Institute of Physics Publishing, Mitie plc etc).
We’re an ambitious and award winning team on a mission to build the most dynamic WordPress agency out there. Our core values are honesty, drive, collaboration & bravery, and we like to work with colleagues and clients who share in our values.
We like to keep our job descriptions short – if you’re an ambitious WordPress developer looking for your next challenge, then get in touch and we would be happy to tell you more about our role.
• Building WordPress sites & functionality, including custom WordPress themes and plugins
• Contributing to the growth of the wider development team
• Working alongside our UX, design and project management teams
• Contributing to our internal development & DevOps processes to improve quality and efficiency
• Contributing to our internal best practices and coding standards
• Technical planning and estimation around new projects
• Annual training budget for conferences, courses and personal development
• A strong focus on learning, development and career progression
• Your own MacBook Pro
• Flexible start and finish working hours
• Private health insurance
• Company pension
• Access to our perks platform (featuring everything from discounted cinema tickets to high street discounts)
No recruiters, please.