Catch is a digital experience platform specialist, focused on creating exceptional digital platforms for ambitious organisations including WWF, Sharp, YOTEL, Freeview, University of Salford and more.
About the role:
Product Managers are responsible for uncovering, interrogating and solutionising the requirements of a particular project or platform.
They will work closely with Project Managers, Product Design, QA and Development team members to ensure our work is closely aligned with our clients’ business needs and platform requirements and to provide the most appropriate solution for both our clients and their users.
Reporting to: Product Management Lead
Planning and Business Analysis
- Ensure all requirements and briefs are interrogated
- Chair immersion workshops and ensure outputs are clearly defined and delivered
- Author backlogs and review with the team and clients
- Assist Project Managers in the initial setup of projects and approve project plan and RAID logs before they’re shared with the client
- Work with Project Managers and the team to establish estimates
- Own project scope and ensure backlogs are kept up to date
- Brief Product Design and Development teams on requirements
- Ensure requirements are fully fleshed out and met in Delivery
- Act as an advocate for assigned projects and platforms
- Identify and capitalise upon opportunities for business development
- Creation of long-term roadmaps
- Research and identify areas of technological growth
- 2+ years digital agency experience in a product, project management or business analysis-focused role
- Hands-on approach to product development and ownership
- Passion for digital
- Track record of strong client and colleague relationships
- Positive and confident approach when dealing with clients
- Experience with open-source web development technologies
- Experience working with clients to deliver both initial projects and long-term roadmaps delivering large-scale complex websites and apps
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model – work from home or our studio
- Optional Nine-Day fortnight working pattern (every other Friday off!)
- Bupa cash plan health scheme
- Royal London pension
- Annual career development budget
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Workplace nursery scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave policy
- A day off for your birthday each year
- An extra day of annual leave added to your allocation every three years
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
Please note that only UK-based candidates will be considered for the role.
Job Application Link: https://www.catchdigital.com/digital-agency-jobs/01B629D5A4
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.