Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named a Sunday Times Best Place to Work 2023.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular PPC.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The purpose of this role is to manage the overall implementation of the PPC strategy for key channel clients.
The role will be to own accountability for PPC performance, develop PPC Managers and Executives and work with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to fully understand PPC product and commercial priorities.
The role will involve managing a team of PPC Managers and Executives to implement and evolve strategy for clients, working closely with the Croudie Network (community), SEO, Display, Analytics and Tech teams to educate on PPC to ensure best practice.
Please note Croud operates a hybrid working model with a minimum of 3 days a week based in our London office and the remaining days from home if you wish.
- Set client PPC strategy and strategy implementation in tangent with the PPC Manager in order to increase profit
- Drive the implementation and development of client Account Development Plan (ADPs) within your team’s client portfolio in order to sustain and grow client performance
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight.
- Provide direction and drive daily client operations and performance management activities across the team, including but not limited to optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practise processes
- Manage and ensure the team is managing client budgets overall and within accounts / cross engines to maximum efficiency
- Support and provide guidance to all individuals within your team across the wide range of client and internal needs
- Direct line manage a team of PPC Executives and Managers, managing monthly 1:1s and Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPRs), mentor new team members to become operational in their roles quickly and efficiently
- Complete, and ensure the team completes, journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy
- Drive overall performance within the team to achieve margin and incremental revenue month on month
You may also be expected to:
- Attend & contribute to recruitment process
- Manage & direct training & development needs within the wider team
- Advocate the sharing of knowledge across the business, driving delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
- Oversee regular or ad hoc projects and delivery of projects within the team
- Advocate company policy and process
- Contribute to the new business process, including upsell/cross sell
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Demonstrable in-depth experience in a PPC role working within a digital organisation
- Expert knowledge of current PPC best practices and latest paid search strategies
- Proven track record in delivering PPC performance in highly competitive markets
- Clear understanding of other digital marketing activities than PPC, some understanding of management of cross channel activities
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to continuously demonstrate innovation and initiative
- Proven track record of working to and meeting simultaneous deadlines, ability to lead a team to meet deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills. Proven ability to negotiate
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Leadership skills: managing direct reports, a motivator
- Line management experience, mentoring & training
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
Croud offers competitive starting salaries alongside numerous company benefits. On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, snacks and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Agile Working Policy
- LinkedIn Learning and access to Croud Campus (our bespoke learning and development platform)
- Peer to peer recognition scheme ‘bonusly’
- Team off-sites/regular socialsYear-round holiday parties
- Day to make a difference
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Department: Performance Media
Remote status: Hybrid Remote
Job Application Link: https://careers.croud.com/jobs/3518030-senior-ppc-account-manager
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.