We’re a (rapidly) growing team of Digital Marketers managing a range of small to medium-sized clients. It’s a fast-paced and exciting environment where no two days are the same.
As a successful Senior Account Manager, you’ll be here to deliver effective, profitable projects that create growth for the Agency and deliver for our clients.
Location – London (Hybrid Working)
Salary – £37,500 – £50,000
About The Role:
As part of this role, you will be reporting directly to our Founder and working with a broad range of clients on their PPC/Paid Media requirements. A key aspect of this role will also require knowledge of general Digital Marketing best practices to deliver exceptional results that greatly impact our clients’ businesses. You’d also be expected to create client proposals, conduct sales calls and lead projects.
Below is a full overview of your key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all client communication on a day-to-day basis
- Identify opportunities for increasing retained work
- Support and collaborate with the team to create successful, cross-channel campaigns
- Implement and manage Conversion Tracking using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Continually improve knowledge of PPC/Paid Media techniques and ensure learnings are delivered
- Lead the creation and implementation of all media plans for your clients
- Ensure all campaigns have measurable goals and gain client agreement on how they would like results reported
- Ensure processes are followed and any barriers and issues are calmly resolved
- Take responsibility for running key meetings on a day-to-day basis
- Demonstrate an understanding of your client’s business context in your day-to-day communications with them and with your agency colleagues
- Work with the Director to know your customer inside out and become the ‘customer champion’ within the team
- Conduct sales calls with potential clients and follow up with a proposal created especially for their needs
- Ensure that your line manager team members understand exactly what is expected of them and conduct regular informal catch-ups and reviews to ensure they remain on track
- Assign work to other team members based on client needs and ensure this work is delivered on time
- Develop team management skills, including effective delegation, prioritising workloads, motivating others to be at their best and conducting training sessions when necessary
About The Good Marketer:
As a Digital Marketing Agency in London, we’ve decided to do things differently. From how we bill our clients to our values, we believe the industry needs to be shaken up and we’re the company to do it.
Our team is set to grow rapidly over the next few years, so if you are a passionate individual looking to have their voice heard and see their ideas come to fruition, this role is right for you.
- 3 + years of Paid Media or PPC experience in an agency
- A strong understanding of all aspects of Facebook & Google Ads
- Experience and understanding of using Google Analytics
- Comfortable working independently and managing a portfolio of clients
- Confident with managing a team
- Able to conduct sales calls to potential clients
- Experience in leading projects
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Confident in managing own schedule and time management
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing best practices
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- Confident in managing other people
- Great leadership skills
Alongside a competitive salary and all the regular benefits, we offer:
- Regular team lunches/company activities
- The opportunity to have your voice heard and your ideas implemented
- An opportunity to constantly learn and expand your knowledge
- Casual/relaxed dress code
- Hybrid working – both in-office and at-home
- Strong company culture – regular team events, creative calls, lunches and nights out
- Unlimited training budget per year
- Regular conferences & events
- Gifts for special occasions, including birthdays and work anniversaries
- Progression plan
- Up To 5 sick days and 2x personal “duvet days” per year
- Twice-annual performance reviews
- Flexible working hours
- Apple equipment and any extras to make home working as comfortable as possible
- Private Healthcare cash plan
- 25 days holiday per year (+ Bank Holidays)
You must also be comfortable and love dogs as they are an integral part of our team.
How You Can Stand Out:
We want candidates who make a great first impression so if you want to stand out, here is what we expect;
Make sure your CV is visually appealing (nobody wants to read a boring, plain CV – we’re creative people, after all!).
Experience isn’t everything, but how you present yourself is.
Show some personality (we’re not aliens!)
Good luck, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Application Link: https://thegoodmarketer.co.uk/tgm-careers/were-hiring-senior-account-manager/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.