Hex Digital is looking for a UX Designer to join their office in London.
Employer: Hex Digital
Location: London/ UK
Position: UX Designer
Hex is looking for a UX designer to join our design team working on exciting projects with a variety of customers. Creating great solutions that delight and inspire users as well as addressing business challenges with design thinking.
You will be able to gather business requirements, market research and user needs, and distill them into actionable insights & hypotheses and communicate them effectively.
Do you enjoy working directly with Graphic Designers, Producers and Engineers to create inspiring solutions? Are you passionate about creating products and experiences that make people’s lives better? Do you have proven experience creating the best in class, well-crafted products?
If this ticks your boxes, then we’d love to hear from you!
• Proven experience in a fast paced digital agency environment
• Relevant experience of working to user centred design principles and working in agile teams
• The ability to create visual designs, user flows, hi-fi wireframes/mockups and sitemaps
• A portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking and creative problem solving across desktop and mobile experiences
• Experience working with development and QA teams to ensure the product is understood, and integral throughout the creative process
• The ability to focus on key user problems and comes up with innovative solutions while empowering consumers to love their takeaway experience
• The ability to facilitate user research studies in conjunction with other UX team members
• The ability to work in conjunction with the Product Manager to measure and monitor the performance of products
• Can transparently communicate your progress and discuss ideas with the team
• Have a collaborative approach to projects and forge strong working relationships with your team and with people in the wider Stakeholder Group
• You are keen to have users view your ideas, concepts and work regularly
• You have experience in shipping consumer products
• You can pitch work to clients and partners
• Centrally located office in Farringdon
• Bonus scheme dependent on your role
• Hex lunches
• Monthly socials & away days
• The newest tech: MacBook Pro
• Flexible working hours when required
• Access to ongoing off-site training
• 25 days holiday
Job Application Link: https://hexdigital.com/careers
Hex is a full-service digital engagement agency. They combine a passion for creativity with a deep understanding of data and the digital landscape to deliver meaningful, fully accountable digital experiences.
Unit 3, 14 Triangle Rd, London, E8 3RP
020 7859 4640