Senior Technical SEO Manager
Croud is looking for a Senior Technical SEO Manager to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Senior Technical SEO Manager
Due to the success of the Technical SEO Team, we are looking for new intelligent, motivated and passionate colleagues to help expand Croud’s offering.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about websites, front-end code and has a keen interest in SEO.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to continue to learn new techniques and the latest developments.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the technical SEO team in implementing technical SEO strategies and to provide clients with consultancy on various obstacles, challenges and opportunities posed on their websites. This role will also involve supporting the direction and growth of the team through creating training documentation, advocating best in class technical SEO within the company and becoming an industry thought leader through devising exciting SEO tests. To meet the clients business objectives and targets, both internal resources and our network of specialists can be utilised.
The type of person we are looking for:
Be Passionate: express your passion for technical SEO as part of a like-minded team.
Be Imaginative: sometimes we don’t have an easy answer and you will have to think outside the box. Show-off your creative flair!
Show Integrity: be honest and open to colleagues and clients – we are an extension of our clients!
Main Activities / duties:
• Auditing and reviewing websites to identify obstacles, opportunities and technical challenges – providing consultation on how to improve clients websites
• Formulating technical roadmaps based on identified tasks and scoping the hours required from our side to provide full support
• Creation of clear requirement documentation that developers can easily understand and digest
• Advocating best practises as established by Croud and Google, ensuring that the clients’ websites adhere to policies as well as ensuring that all technical SEO opportunities will be explored
• Complete Croudie administration, project managing assigned work, ensuring briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard
• Proactively learn about new technologies and ways of working, how to monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap.
• Communicate directly with client stakeholders to ensure that the technical strategy and technical requirements are clear and can be implemented up to a high standard
• Supporting clients with ad-hoc technical queries
Helping the technical SEO team with improving training material, both Croud Academy and internal documentation
• Direct line managing a part of the technical SEO team, growing and developing team members
• Creating training materials – client, internal & Network
• Supporting the recruitment process through interviewing candidates
• Developing internal and external marketing strategies, both team specific and for the benefit of the wider company
• Developing SEO tests – which can be executed by the technical SEO team or the Network
Key Stakeholders :
• Direct line manager: Global Head of Technical SEO
• Key stakeholders: SEO team, Technical SEO Manager
• Other stakeholders: Development Manager, Network Support Manager, SEO Account Managers
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
• 5 Years of experience of working in SEO teams to meet a common goal
• A passion for digital marketing and technical SEO
• Interest in back-end development and coding: understanding how servers work, user-agent relationship
• Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data
• Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
• Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
• Impeccable attention to detail
• A mathematical and analytical mind
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Highly organised and an ability to multitask
• Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
• Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
• Customer service experience
• 3 Years of direct line management experience
Company Benefits :
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
• 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
• Annual performance bonus
• Sale commission
• Recruitment referrals bonus
• Gym membership contributions
• Ride to Work scheme
• Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
• Share options following six months of employment
• Enhanced maternity paternity package
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Job Application Link: https://croud.com/job/senior-technical-seo-manager
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, and data and insights.
Croud, Trinity, 1st Floor, 39 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4AA
+44 (0)20 8017 7723