Senior SMO Consultant
Artefact is looking for a Senior SMO Consultant (m/f/d) to join their team in Paris.
Who we are:
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialised in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing.
Every day we boost our clients’ data transformation into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations.
Our data services stand on a double expertise: the combination of Artificial Intelligence and the business prowess acquired from our customers around the world, such as AccorHotels, Orange, Carrefour, Engie, Samsung, L’Oréal, Nissan…
Artefact’s success comes from a unique mix of company assets: cutting-edge data technologies, agile methodologies for fast delivery, cohesive teams assembling the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital marketing experts.
• 13 offices in Paris, London, Shanghai, Dubai…
• 900 employees
• 4 practices: Data Consulting, Data Marketing, Activation and Creation
As a Senior Social Ads Consultant, your role will encompass:
• Identify and understand customers objectives in terms of communication and online marketing strategy
• Build & implement Social Ads strategy
• Manage day to day Social Ads campaigns for your client and directly exchange with him. You will be client’s major contact
• Follow-up performances and budgets.
• Elaborate operational recommendations.
• Elaborate reportings and analysis
• Presentation of the results to your client
• Recommending 6 months+ action plans to develop and farm your clients
• Share and exchange with Social Ads team on your work and become a referent on your topics
• Participate in Social Ads global tenders
• Transfer your skills to junior consultants
• Master degree in digital sector
• You justify an experience of 2 years minimum in a similar position within an online advertising agency
• Mastery of Social Ads Basic concepts (KPI’s, engagement logics, campaigns objectives, creative orchestrations etc.)
• Mastery of Social Ads interfaces (Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest, Linkedin ad manager)
• Social management tools mastery (MakeMeReach, Smartly, Sprinklr, Radar.ly, Social Bakers)
• Google Drive suite (Slide, Sheet…)
• Excellent communication and synthesis skills (written & oral)
• Mastery of Analytics and data visualisation skills
• Good culture of Data and DMP concepts
• Good knowledge of tracking principles
Your Language Mastery
• Fluent in French & English, mastering a third language would be a plus
What we are looking for:
• Empathy: You value your coworker’s feelings first
• Collaboration: We are smarter as a diverse team
• Engagement: We are biased to action
• Data and web culture: Everything starts with data
• Customer obsession: We go the extra mile for our clients
• Pursuit of growth: You have the entrepreneurial mindset
Why you should join us:
• Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
• Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
• Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
• Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!
Job Application Link: https://jobs.artefact.com/job/senior-smo-consultant-m-f-d/