Bookmark is looking for a Publisher to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
BOOKMARK is the largest content and communications company in the world, with over 250 content marketing specialists operating out of Lima, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, New York, Santiago, Shanghai, Singapore, and Toronto – our nine “neighborhoods”.
Fabric magazine is published on behalf of our client, a group of high-end estate agents in central, north and north west London. As well as providing a first-class outlet for property advertising, it provides premium lifestyle content celebrating the very best that London has to offer. Predominantly a print title, it also has a growing online and social presence.
This maternity cover role entails overseeing all aspects of the production of Fabric magazine: representing Bookmark with the client whilst cementing and nurturing this relationship, and driving the commercial performance and development of the Fabric brand, specifically through the management and direction of marketing, editorial, and advertising.
The ideal candidate will have a publishing and client-facing background, with a strong commercial nous, and proven experience of running a P&L. Knowledge of the property industry would be a plus.
• Board level client management and reporting
• Managing the P&L on behalf of the client
• Managing sales teams and overseeing performance
• Developing commercial opportunities for both account and agency
• Representing Fabric with key stakeholders and in the wider industry
• Overseeing execution of editorial strategy
• Exemplary, confident client management skills
• Ability to cultivate new relationships and nurture existing ones
• Highly numerate with a well-developed business acumen
• Passion for, and experience in, print media
• Flexibility and creative thinking
Job Application Link: https://bookmarkcontent.com/careers/publisher-maternity-cover/