Impression is looking for a Paid Media Strategist to join their team in Nottingham.
- Working as part of a team to manage, optimise, and drive continuous growth through Paid Search and Shopping on some of our biggest accounts
- Taking ownership of the entire client life-cycle for some of our small-medium accounts; devising strategy, building campaigns, optimising for growth, sharing results
- Ensuring proactive delivery of PPC performance, escalating account issues to your team lead and working together to solve challenging problems
- Innovating and always trying to find a ‘better way’ of delivering great results for your clients, whether that be through campaign testing, scripting, or recommending new channels etc.
- Working closely with our amazing clients, building productive relationships in order to deliver the best performance for their businesses
- Challenging yourself, your team, and your clients to ensure we’re always collectively driving in the same direction whilst being respectful, fair, and focused on results as we do it
- Getting involved with new business pitching, showcasing your expert knowledge to receptive prospects
Be a part of a team that has recently won Best Large PPC Agency of the Year (UK Search Awards), PPC Agency of the Year (UK Agency Awards) and Biddable Team of the Year (The Drum). Our paid media team is growing, fast, and so is our client roster. Join us on our high-growth journey and be part of a culture that prioritises your health, wellbeing and personal development
Some of the good stuff:
- 28 days annual leave (plus your 8 bank holidays in 2022 means over SEVEN weeks off work to spend on travels/family-time/hobbies/chillin’)
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company, £27,500-£31,500 DOE
- Flexible and hybrid working, we like to balance remote time with time in the office collaborating and having fun in person whatever works for you!
- Private medical insurance and access to mental health support systems, including remote therapy sessions
- A full social calendar with a planned social event each month (Summer & Christmas parties are usually off-site!)
- Enhanced sick pay – 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- 3% employer pension contribution, with an additional 1% if we meet our internal targets this year!
- Extended maternity & paternity leave, for you to take care of the newest member of your family
- Life leave – moving house? taking a loved one to a hospital appointment? Sometimes the unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Special savings on bikes and tech through Cyclescheme and Techscheme respectively
- Access to Perkbox, an online portal full of amazing discounts and freebies
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, yoga, drinks fridge, zumba, ping pong etc
- You have at least 18 months experience managing high performance Paid Media campaigns, with a focus on Search and/or Shopping
- You’ve been involved in scaling accounts through hands-on optimisation, and are beginning to take on elements of Paid Media strategy
- You are an engaging, confident communicator, with experience presenting results and updates to key client stakeholders
- You have an appreciation for the craft of PPC, with an advanced understanding of Google Ads (Search, Shopping and Display)
- You’re fluent in all things spreadsheets, and have a fondness for investigation through data
- You enjoy working with others as a part of a team, and want to continue working in a collaborative environment to meet shared goals
- You will likely have used SA360, Marin or Kenshoo to manage PPC campaigns in the past – but your commitment to learning means that you’re constantly trying new tools and features
Job Application Link: https://www.impression.co.uk/about/vacancies/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.