As a Marketing Operations Consultant, you will be responsible for the management and creation of our clients’ marketing automation, website improvement and marketing execution. You will work closely with our Client Success Managers, taking the client’s requirements and realising it through flawless marketing execution.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Salary: £35-45k
- Focus: B2B marketing
- Role: Must have agency experience
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluating these for improvements.
Understanding and evaluating campaign metrics and distributing campaign performance to the Success team is critical, as well as defining KPIs, creating reporting, A/B testing, analysing campaign performance, as well as the creation of recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
The key platforms that require managing are: HubSpot (primary), Microsoft Dynamics and Pardot. With all platforms, the management of the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing are critical.
A client’s website is more than its ‘shop window’; it’s their lead engine. A critical part of our day-to-day activity is to continuously improve and manage websites which is critical to the role of Marketing Ops.
We require a marketer with the experience of working with content management systems to create web pages, blog posts and optimise content. Experience of WordPress is especially useful.
Across everything we do, writing is such an important part of our operation. Whether you are building automation campaigns, improving UX, building new website pages; it all requires strong copywriting.
The role of Marketing Ops requires a true marketer. This means someone that has the breadth of marketing knowledge across all the key marketing channel. Flawless execution is what we look for in our Marketing Ops team.
You will require the knowledge across key marketing channels so that you can pick up different marketing activity and implement it. This could be anything from social posts, uploading blog posts, or creating an email – all need to be done with an incredible level of quality.
- A passionate and talented marketer, who is constantly improving their digital skills and knowledge and staying on top of the latest trends
- Marketing automation specialist across key platforms
- Content Management experience, preferably WordPress to create web pages
- Broad marketing experience across all key channels
- Proof of delivering results
- A need to deliver excellence, brilliance and quality for clients that delivers results
- A desire to be part of a growing agency
What’s in it for you:
We are changing B2B marketing, it’s as simple as that! But, to do that we need incredibly talented people to come on the journey with us. We are already growing at 50% year-on-year, and we aren’t happy with that. We have ambitious plans, and we will be the best B2B agency in the UK in three years.
You don’t have to be the best in the industry, you just need to want to be that, and you don’t need 20 years’ experience. In fact, we don’t care if you only have two years’ experience, it matters what you achieved in that time.
- Exceptional salary
- Time each month to actually learn and improve your skills
- Flexible working around the core hours of 10 am – 4 pm
- Progression to Head of Social Media
- Personal training budget
- Monthly team days with activities provided
Job Application Link: https://www.cremarc.com/join-the-team/marketing-operations-consultant
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.