Junior Full Stack Developer
Crowdform is looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Junior Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to join our London office. You should have a passion for writing beautiful code and be comfortable in a fast-paced studio environment.
The role is full stack with a frontend focus. It’s is a prerequisite that you have excellent frontend skills and enjoy translating designs into pixel-perfect code.
You’ll be working with an experienced senior developer, with the expectation that you’ll learn and develop together. The team is a close-knit group of designers and developers based in a sociable office in Brick Lane, London.
We’re a design, technology and innovation studio work on an eclectic mix of projects – from enterprise blockchain products to food startups.
In addition to our client work, we run a venture studio that launches tech businesses.
• Build shippable frontend and backend code
• Debug issues and handle client requests
• Handle the communication of these to the client
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Flexible hours
• Growing young team
• Regular social events
• Potential to work on self-initiated projects
• HTML, CSS, JS
• Basic knowledge of WordPress & Shopify
• Webpack, Yarn
• Bonus points: PHP, Laravel, Blade
• Positive attitude to self-learning
• Team player
• Comfortable adding fruity tunes to the office playlist
Note: This isn’t a remote working role.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS
Job Application Link: email@example.com
Crowdform is a creative design and branding strategy agency. They’ve created websites, brand identities, software, apps, campaigns and everything in between.
69A Southgate Rd, London, N1 3JS
(+44) 20 8050 1506