Full Stack Developer
Croud is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Full Stack Developer
Enthusiastic Experienced Full Stack Developer required to develop our new platform; Serpico and related technologies.
Based in our London office, the successful candidate will provide expert development resource as we build out our next generation platform
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An enthusiastic self-starter with analytical mindset coupled with a pragmatic outlook is a must for this role.
Main Activities / duties:
• Where necessary, write component documentation in conjunction with existing API documentation
• Breakdown and estimate task effort based on pre-existing product requirements
• Articulate development progress and any issues that block completion
• Successful delivery of the solutions to agreed timelines
• Identify areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation.
• Contribute to continual product development by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or adoption of new technologies
• Assist triage and resolution for production issues as they arise
• Responsible for developing new components and features in the front end.
• Responsible for following coding standards, building appropriate unit tests, integration tests
• Responsible for building and implementing designs from the wider team to a high standard
• Responsible for communicating continually with the project teams
• Responsible for translating designs and style guides provided by the product team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
• Responsible for detailing technical designs and specifications
• Accountable for triaging issues that arise during both development and production.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Demonstrable experience using .NET Core (version 2.0 onwards)
• Experience with using GraphQL with Apollo client/server would be a major advantage
• Ability to integrate with external API sources (both our own platforms and third parties such as google, facebook etc) using oAuth and other related standards
• Experience of version control tools (Git)
• Good understanding of cross-browser/device testing
• Deep understanding of creating standards-compliant and accessible front-end technology
• Comfortable with pre-processing and transpiling using webpack
• Excellent levels of communication
• Proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm for web development
• Any experience of Python is a bonus
Company Benefits :
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Job Application Link: https://careers.croud.com/jobs/213358-full-stack-developer
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, and data and insights.
Croud, Trinity, 1st Floor, 39 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4AA
+44 (0)20 8017 7723