Front End Developer
Evoluted is looking for a remote Front End Developer to join their team in Sheffield.
We are currently recruiting for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our web development team. As a Front End Developer with us, you will get the opportunity to work on complex projects. You’ll also get plenty of chances to mentor and share your knowledge with the Evoluted team.
On a daily basis you will work with Designers, other Developers, Project Managers and the rest of the team to create complex applications and responsive websites that meet the project goals and leave a lasting impression on our clients.
You will be expected to take the initiative in all of the projects you work on. In return, you’ll have the scope to put your own stamp onto projects, helping to make a real impact on the growth of Evoluted and our clients.
This position is open to candidates who wish to work remotely, we operate a flexible policy, you can come to work from the office as much or as little as you like. If you are working remotely outside of Sheffield, then you must be able to travel to Sheffield for the occasional meeting. You must be based in the UK.
Our workspace consists of a friendly, informal and stimulating environment, right in the heart of Sheffield. With us, you’ll get your own state-of-the-art workstation, in an office that’s been designed with collaborative working in mind. You’ll also receive access to plenty of great benefits.
If you have the skills and think you could thrive as a member of the Evoluted team, we’d love to hear from you.
• Developing high quality front end code for new and existing sites
• Continually looking for and implementing ways of improving our development practices
• Staying up to date with new changes in technology and teaching others
• To be creative and innovative in the work that you perform
The perfect candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial environment
• Excellent knowledge of HTML (obviously)
• Excellent knowledge of CSS and Sass using BEM methodology
• Ability to write clean and reusable code
• Understanding of version control. (We use Git)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in dependency managers (Composer, NPM, Yarn)
Desirable skills include:
• Experience in VueJS or similar frameworks
• Experience of ESLint or other coding standards tools
• Experience working with Bootstrap or other front end frameworks
• Experience with templating engines (e.g. Twig)
• Experience using an MVC framework (e.g. Laravel, CakePHP)
• Understanding of API’s and interacting with them
Job Application Link: https://www.evoluted.net/join-us/front-end-developer