Digital Strategy Analyst
Sid Lee is looking for a Digital Strategy Analyst to join their office in Montreal.
Position: Digital Strategy Analyst
Posted: 21 January 2021
One of the industry’s most multidisciplinary agencies, Sid Lee is a collective of 900+ makers and thinkers with offices in North America and Europe. We use the power of collaboration to create work that matters for some of the most progressive clients. We have achieved international recognition by designing brand experiences rooted in people’s cultures and everyday lives. With our internal culture close to our hearts, we look for artisans who like us are caring, progressive, bold, and persevering.
Under the supervision of the strategists, the digital strategy analyst is a quantitative and qualitative research expert. Their analysis allows the strategists to uncover business opportunities that meet client expectations and direct the creative process. The analyst shows a high level of curiosity about human behaviour, has strong analytical skills, and has an irreproachable work ethic. They are as comfortable working with Excel spreadsheets as they are presenting to a group of people.
• Collect and analyze website and social media performance data (traffic volume, engagement level, sales performance, etc.)
• Collect and analyze business data (market studies, consumer behaviour, competitor analysis, etc.)
• Describe the cultural and human context in which the product/service exists
• Coordinate research projects as needed
• Summarize and generalize information in order to kick-start and support the strategic gestation process.
• Propose strategic solutions as a catalyst for business opportunities, or to create new ones
• Kick-start and support the strategic gestation process
• Report on market tendencies and future needs
• Present results to several stakeholders
• Contribute to developing and implementing performance indicators to keep track of projects’ progress and to follow up on them
• Bachelor’s in a relevant field.
• Knowledge of the principles of advertising and user experience (UX).
• Bilingual in French and in English, both verbally and in written.
• Experience with the following tools is an asset:
– Google Analytics
– Google Tag Manager
– Google Search Console
– Facebook Business Suite
– Google Ads
Job Application Link: https://sidlee.com/en/careers/job-listing/jobdetails?gh_jid=2595514