Digital Product/UX Designer
Crowdform is looking for a Digital Product/UX Designer to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Digital Product/UX Designer
Posted: 30 January 2020
We’re looking for a Digital Product/UX Designer to join our London office. You should have a love for all things digital design and be comfortable working in a fast-paced studio environment. We’re ideally looking for a middleweight or above, but will also consider juniors.
The role covers both visual and UX design specialisms – you should have exceptional creative design skills alongside the ability to create complex interfaces for digital products.
Our projects typically fall into three areas:
• Digital products – complex web and mobile apps
• Design-led websites – technically simple, visually beautiful websites
• Product development/research – user testing, market research, concept development
You should ideally be good in all three areas, but we’re happy to consider applicants with a focus on any one.
You’ll be involved in every part of the design process including client interaction, idea development, building wireframes, designing interfaces, creative direction and working with our developers on final delivery. Beyond the basics – typography, interaction, emerging design trends, digital platforms, human-centred design – the thing we’re looking for most is the ability to deliver pixel-perfect, elegant solutions to tricky design problems.
You’ll be working under an experienced senior designer, with the expectation that you’ll learn and develop together. The team is a close-knit group of designers and developers based in a sociable office in Brick Lane, London.
We’re a design, technology and innovation studio work on an eclectic mix of projects – from enterprise blockchain products to food startups. In addition to our client work, we run a venture studio that launches tech businesses.
• Creative portfolio
• Preferably 2+ years of commercial experience
• Sketch genius
• Focus on creative web and mobile design
• Focus on UI/UX web and mobile design
• User testing/market research experience
• Motion/interaction design experience ideal
• Understanding of technical constraints/possibilities of digital platforms
• Adobe Suite experience ideal
• Positive attitude to self-learning
• Team player
• Comfortable adding fruity tunes to the office playlist
• Create amazing digital designs for digital products and design-led websites
• Build wireframes, screen flows, user journeys
• Work with developers to implement
• Handle the communication of your work to the client
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Flexible hours
• MacBook/giant screen to work on
• Growing young team
• Regular social events
• Potential to work on self-initiated projects
NOTE: This isn’t a remote working role.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS
Job Application Link: https://www.crowdform.co.uk/careers/