Beyond is looking for an amazing Creative Director to join their office in London.
Beyond is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for well-known brands. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors.
Beyond is looking for an amazing Creative Director (CD) to join the London studio.
The CD is an inclusive and hands-on design leader who is able to create world-class products for our clients; including Google, Facebook, and The Royal College of Art. The CD works collaboratively with a passionate design team, commercial partners and leads across departments.
The CD line manages a dedicated internal UI team and freelancers on both short and long term programmes of work; leads pitches and proposals, adds conceptual thinking to make work better and ensure internal presentations land effectively.
As a Creative Director at Beyond, you’ll have the chance to:
• Apply creative problem solving across multiple projects
• Lead and inspire a multidisciplinary creative team at all levels to do exceptional brand and product work that exceeds expectations
• Inspire clients with innovative creative that is grounded in business strategy and express your point-of-view on how a design solution can impact their business
• Actively participate in and drive the creative process, while empowering your team to own the work
• Build a brilliant creative team through savvy hiring decisions and ongoing mentorship
• Help account leadership to develop and refine processes that drive exceptional creative
• Apply strategic thinking to every concept, design and copy decision
• Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines
• Present your work and communicate thought and reasoning behind it to all audiences, internal and external
As a Creative Director at Beyond, we’d like you to bring:
• At least 10 years experience leading visual designers, UX designers, and copywriters, working on cross-platform projects for top tier clients and working in an agency environment
• A track record of work that spans multiple verticals, ability to adapt and provide solutions
• Great communication skills to articulate ideas and concepts both verbally and in written format, with experience of presenting to C-level execs at global firms
• Ability to solve problems and make the work better
• Expert-level skills in pitching and presenting ideas
• Ability to spot and nurture talent and offer full support with hiring new team members
• Experience of actively growing accounts through exceptional creative
• A demonstration of your experience through an online portfolio – we’ll be looking at both the quality of the work and how you talk about it
And in return, Beyond offers:
• A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
• A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
• Potential inter-office travel opportunities
• Competitive salary, flexible benefits schemes such as healthcare & dental, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, plus you get your birthday off for free and we have a paid office closure between Christmas and New Years
• 6% matched contribution pension scheme
• We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at interview!
• Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
If you’re interested in this position, please send along work samples in the form of an online portfolio and a URL for your LinkedIn profile. Please note, we will not consider applicants who do not submit a portfolio.
Job Application Link: https://www.bynd.com/careers/