Sagefrog Marketing Group is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Philadelphia.
Position: Account Manager
Posted: 4 October 2021
We have a simple mission at Sagefrog: To accelerate our clients’ success through brand building and integrated marketing. We’re looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our team.
This fast-paced and client-facing role provides strategy, planning, and project management for our clients, executing a full-service menu of marketing strategies and tactics on time and on budget.
Account Managers are natural leaders, born multi-taskers, resourceful problem-solvers, confident communicators, positive under pressure, and have a sense of urgency and thirst for knowledge. Candidates must live within 50-miles of Doylestown, PA, as monthly in-person meetings are required.
Hybrid: Remote and/or In-Office
The Impact You’ll Make:
• You’ll help our clients achieve their brand’s vision, marketing objectives, and business goals
• You’ll lead the strategy for our awesome team, aligning and coordinating all departments
• You’ll contribute to an award-winning company culture with positive energy and new ideas
• You’ll work independently in an entrepreneurial environment that provides opportunity
The Skills You’ll Have:
• Proven knowledge and experience with digital and traditional marketing programs
• Understanding of, and interest in, complex B2B, healthcare, and tech industries
• Excellent accountability, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Precise, concise, and polished verbal and written communication skills
• Natural multi-tasking and critical-thinking abilities, including when under pressure
• Emotional maturity with the ability to make strategic decisions with autonomy
• Bachelor’s degree and a few years of advertising or marketing agency experience
A Day in the Life:
• Greet your teammates on Slack or in the office, reporting to our Account Director
• Check the status of your clients, from tasks in progress to monthly budgets and hours
• Get in the zone, leading client calls based on goals, strategy, and industry acumen
• Iron out a project or contract discrepancy with professionalism and positivity
• Put some new projects into motion, assigning out tasks and timelines per our processes
• Review deliverables like digital ads and brochures and get them to clients for approval
• Pour an afternoon cup of coffee and dive into creating a detailed marketing plan
• Wrap up the day by supporting junior employees and getting organized for tomorrow
The Benefits You’ll Enjoy:
• Competitive salary + annual performance incentives
• 401k with company matching + profit sharing
• Fully paid health insurance, dental, and vision
• Wellness programs: nutrition, fitness, and counseling
• Paid parental leave
• Flexible remote and in-person work model
• Generous paid time off and summer Fridays
• Ongoing training and education opportunities
• Fun (in-person and remote) team-building events
Sagefrog is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Application Link: https://www.sagefrog.com/careers/apply-now/?job_title=Account%20Manager