Sagefrog Marketing Group is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Philadelphia.
Position: Account Manager
Posted: 2 March 2021
Sagefrog Marketing Group is actively seeking an Account Manager to join our Doylestown, PA team. This Account Manager must be highly professional, organized, detail-oriented and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of marketing methodologies, strategies and tactics.
NOTE: Must live wıthin a 50-mile radius of doylestown, PA office. Will be required to attend 2-3 in office meetings per month.
• 3+ years of advertising or marketing agency experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Comprehensive knowledge of digital and traditional marketing channels
• Knowledge of and interest in B2B, healthcare or technology industries
• Superb organization skills and keen attention to detail
• Polished verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent multitasking and critical-thinking abilities
• Adept at excelling under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Accountable, goal-oriented and motivated by challenges
• Eager to work in a growing and entrepreneurial atmosphere
The Account Manager role owns the logistics and administration of multiple accounts and contributes thoughtfully to the strategy of the brand and tactical planning and creative processes.
• Report to Account Supervisor
• Provide effective strategy, planning, managing, and execution of multiple simultaneous retained programs and projects through various marketing channels and systems. This includes having comprehensive knowledge about how all available marketing tactics apply to awareness, consideration and decision stages so you can make informed recommendations that satisfy client goals and objectives, recommending the channels we should implement to achieve the client’s goals and objectives, recommending the specific tactics
• We should execute for each channel and working with creative/digital/content specialists available and the Account Supervisor as necessary to review and confirm your recommendations before delivering to client, and self-educating and staying abreast of new marketing trends and tactics and investigating competitors’ approaches, so you can intelligently make recommendations and accurately communicate execution plans to the internal creative/digital/content teams
• Oversee timely development and delivery of program deliverables in a strategic and quality-driven manner
• Onboard new clients and learn the client’s business, including business goals and objectives, products, markets, industry, etc. This includes providing creative/digital/content departments with background knowledge about the client to best execute tactics
• Stay abreast of current industry trends. This includes providing creative/digital/content departments with background knowledge about the industry to best execute tactics
• Draft annual client tactical marketing plan. This includes developing a detailed tactical plan for each active marketing channel
• Manage day-to-day client interactions
• Maintain a firm understanding of clients’ goals, objectives, and needs. This includes anticipating client needs and recommending new strategies—rather than asking the client to tell you—and pushing back on client suggestions that are not in their best interests or fail to align with their goals
• Responsible for assigning, tracking and reporting monthly SIMP hours
• Proofread all client communications and project deliverables with a keen attention to detail. All work must be reviewed strategically and critically by you prior to sending to the client. By extension, this also means work should not be transitioned from an internal department to the client without your review first. Remember, yours are the last set of eyes to see all deliverables, no matter how small
• Retain client accounts
• Assure that work meets or exceed client’s quality standards, is presented in a professional manner, and is delivered in a timely fashion, within the client’s budget. This includes ensuring all client-facing documents have been proofed thoroughly by the content team and yourself and contain no typos or formatting errors
• Manage and mentor the professional development and growth of junior employees
• Grow and expand the Sagefrog client offering; Seek out opportunities to sell assigned clients additional products and services
Job Application Link: https://www.sagefrog.com/open-positions/