World Summit AI Amsterdam 2019 will take place on 9-10 October at Taets Art and Event Park.
Sponsored by DAN
When: 09/10/2019 – 10/10/2019
World Summit AI Amsterdam 2019 is one of the world’s leading summit for the entire AI ecosystem from enterprise to big tech, startups, investors and science and this great AI summit will tackle head-on the most burning AI issues for this year and beyond.
The summit is known for having the best of the best speakers on stage, with 140 experts speaking last year from Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Alibaba, Tencent, Google, Intel, NASA, Uber, IBM Watson and so many more.
- AI in action – use cases: Real-life use cases from the top AI brains in enterprise and big tech, explaining how AI is redefining their business paradigms, why and how they are successfully implementing AI, the hurdles and challenges they face, and the resultant impact on their business.
- Deep dive tech talks: You will hear from the world’s leading tech innovators across industry and academia on fundamental breakthroughs in neural networks, evolutionary computation, vision, robotics, expert systems, speech processing, natural language processing, planning and machine learning. Genuinely ground-breaking new innovations in AI soon to go into full-scale application.
- AI under the hood: You can join your hands-on workshops and do everything from starting your own AI experiment to deploying machine learning models to gain insight from data.
- Startup, Scale-ups & Unicorns: Editorial picks of the agile technologists who are innovating at pace and creating entirely new models for AI application. Learn from the people who have done it before, the CEOs, founders and investors who can tell you how to navigate your startup.
- AI for earth innovation: The summit will tackle some of the World’s biggest problems facing land and sea, sustainability, climate investments and energy systems using AI. Exploring how to maximise the gains for society and your environment by putting AI to work for the planet.
World Summit AI Amsterdam 2019 is organized by Inspired Minds. A global tech and science strategy group focused on AI4Good operating in healthcare, education, STEM and government / strategic level Artificial Intelligence. They unite large global enterprises to AI technology, academics to researchers, startups to investors, talent to corporates, data scientists to clinicians. Inspired Minds owns the world’s largest and most active AI community of over 40,000 in 161 countries and boast 20 years of experience in technology and large scale festival style summits.
Special discount for DAN member agencies and readers:
Use our special promo code “DAN1” and get 20% off your pass.
To find out more about this great event, you can visit their official website.