AI in Healthcare Summit 2023
AI in Healthcare Summit 2023, organised by RE•WORK, will take place on 14-15 November 2023 in Boston.
14 November 2023
Sponsored by DAN
Discover advances in AI tools and techniques from the world’s leading innovators across industry, academia, and the healthcare sector. Learn from the experts in speech & text recognition, neural networks, image classification, and machine learning.
The summit will showcase the opportunities of advancing methods in AI and ML, and their impact across healthcare & medicine. Discover ML tools & techniques set to revolutionize healthcare applications, medicine & diagnostics from a global line-up of experts.
- Shameer Khader – Senior Director (AI/ML, Data Science, Digital Health and Bioinformatics), AstraZeneca
- Ellie D. Norris – Chapter Lead for Clinical & Real-World Evidence Generation (CRWEG) Application Engineering, Merck
- Chris Hutchins – VP, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Northwell Health
- Han Chang – Senior Director, Head of Late Stage Oncology, Translational Bioinformatics, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Raj Nimmagadda – Global Head R&D Data Office, Data and Data Sciences, Sanofi
- Amy Booth – Director, Physician Practice Transformation and Performance Analytics, UHS Hospitals
and many more!
This is a unique opportunity to interact with industry leaders, data scientists, founders, CTOs, and healthcare professionals leading the AI revolution. Learn from & connect with 200+ innovators sharing best practices to deploy AI to solve challenges in healthcare.
Their events bring together the latest technological advancements and practical examples to apply AI to solve challenges in business and society. Their unique mix of academia and industry enables you to meet with AI pioneers at the forefront of research and explore real-world case studies to discover the business value of AI.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Receive access to all track sessions to optimize cross-industry learnings & collaboration
- Solve shared problems with like-minded attendees during round table discussions, Q&As with speakers or schedule 1:1 meetings
- Connect with attendees during and after the summit and build new collaborations through our interactive networking sessions
- On-Demand Access: if you’re unable to attend in-person, you can register for virtual access to watch the presentations and panel discussions in your own time, on demand
Hear from Expert Speakers to discover the latest advancements and trends of AI in Healthcare. To register, please visit here. Use discount code: DAN20 for 20% off your pass.