Are you an experienced Web Developer with WordPress and Shopify experience?
Are you looking for your next step on the agency ladder or to move away from in-house or freelance?
Naturally thrive in a busy role where you’re accountable for creating web pages/landing pages for product- and service-based companies?
Love deadlines and a quick turnaround?
Finally, would love to join this established, fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Shoreditch?
We’d love to hear from you.
Location – London (Hybrid Working)
Salary – £30,000 to £33,000
About The Good Marketer:
We’re a rapidly growing team of Digital Marketers supporting the underdog – the small and medium-sized businesses who need to make their budget work hard for them. Every day in our fast-paced and exciting work environment is different, so you’ll always be energised.
Your new Web Developer role with us:
As the agency’s Web Dev, you’ll:
- Create landing pages in WordPress and Shopify
- Support the wider team with their clients’ needs for digital marketing campaigns
- Create mockups of web pages and landing pages for clients and to support both ongoing and upsold client campaigns
At The Good Marketer, it’s all about our team’s culture and ensuring we have the best talent. You’ll receive an exceptional 12-week training when you join, various team events, and unlimited training opportunities.
Unlimited Training Budget and a Learning/Growth Mindset:
What does ‘unlimited’ mean for your skills and career development with The Good Marketer?
- It means you’ll have an unlimited training budget
- You put your curiosity and desire to learn into play within our company
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills, experience and personality:
- Strong proficiency in WordPress and Shopify
- Solid understanding of responsive design principles
- You already know how to create a landing page that converts
- Knowledge of website performance optimization and security best practices
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Good project management skills, and you don’t get overwhelmed with ease
- Your proactive, can-do attitude is sure to work well within our team
- Brilliant relationship-building skills; your colleagues and clients trust you quickly
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Here are some exciting benefits we offer:
- Salary: £30,000 top £33,000 depending on your current experience
- Hybrid working, albeit you’ll be office-based 2-3 days each week
- An informal dress code
- Unlimited training budget
- Strong company culture – you’ll feel like you found your ‘people’
- Regular conferences & events
- An opportunity to constantly learn and expand your knowledge
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am-4pm)
- Private healthcare cash plan
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays per year
- Two cute dogs in the office (or de-stressing buddies!)
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At The Good Marketer, we’re committed to diversity.
Whoever you are, you’re welcome here, and we strive to create an inclusive team of unique personalities with common goals.
So what are you waiting for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re ready for your next career move!
Let’s work together and achieve great success!
Job Application Link: https://thegoodmarketer.co.uk/tgm-careers/were-hiring-web-developer/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.