Pastilla is looking for an Tech Support to join their team in Los Angeles.
- Provide the team with technical support across client projects and internally
- Point of contact for computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees
- Assist in WordPress/plugin maintenance & updates
- Content edits via different WordPress editors (minimal to no coding skills required)
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting/usage
- Manual QA for websites & creative assets like wireframes and collateral
- Content uploads to websites
- Image size optimization for website upload
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Assist project managers and creative & dev teams with small tasks
- Paid Vacation & Personal Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Supplemental Plans
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Education Credit
- Remote & Hybrid work model
- Work for a growing company with room for advancement
- Work with world-class clients
- Do work that matters with amazing partners and clients
- Work with a talented, fun, creative team that loves challenges
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of one or more project management tools (e.g. Trello, Asana, Basecamp, Jira, Assembla, etc.)
- Familiar with one or more wire-framing / prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, Balsamic, Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- Experience with some WordPress editor like Visual Composer, Elementor or similar
- Experience with applications such as:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Apps; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- GSuite Apps; GDoc, GSheet, GSlides, etc.
- iCloud Apps; Pages, Keynote, Numbers
- Microsoft Cloud Suite Apps; Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.