Strategic Account Director
Organic is looking for a Strategic Account Director to join their team in Exeter.
Position: Strategic Account Director
Posted: 28 January 2021
Are you an ambitious and quick-thinking client services professional looking to take the next exciting step in your career? Do you sweat the details and enjoy supporting clients who have come to expect remarkable things from you? If so, then we’d love to tell you about our new Strategic Account Director position.
Reporting to: Head of Client Services
Contract type: Permanent
Location details: Exeter (2 days per week office based ideally)
Who we are:
We are an independent full-service digital agency with offices in Exeter and London. A team of adaptable experts working hard together to deliver real value for clients including Argos, Sainsbury’s, Capita and Episerver. We punch above our weight and build solid partnerships that enable us to do exceptional work.
We’re a talented and creative bunch that live and breathe digital. We work in a flexible and creative environment, championing personal responsibility and working practices to help you work in a way that allows you to perform at your best every day.
We believe in learning and exploring, and we encourage everyone to bring fresh ideas. We build roles around individual strengths and as such, no two positions are the same!
What you’ll be doing:
Based in our Exeter office, you’ll lead on some of our key accounts. Working alongside project managers that handle day-to-day delivery through sprints, your role will be all about building account plans, setting direction and developing relationships. Success in your role will be determined by account stability and revenue growth.
• Building enduring relationships with client teams to strengthen our position as a trusted partner and a key ally in their success
• Creating a strategic roadmap for each client that aligns to their priorities
• Identifying issues before they can cause problems, being the voice of the client in the agency and vice versa
• Proactively identifying opportunities for the client to deliver greater innovation and value.
• Managing effective reporting and budget control
What skills you’ll need:
Firstly, you must be a self-starter with solid agency experience. While we have a strong and accessible senior team that will offer support, you’ll be expected to have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’ll enjoy working autonomously.
You’ll be well-versed in leading on large accounts, and you’ll know what’s required to build lasting client relationships.
You’ll have strong listening and questioning skills, coupled with strategic nous and the ability to identify, generate and communicate good ideas.
Other requirements include:
• Strong people skills with a collaborative ‘can do’ attitude
• A fast learner who can pick up and retain knowledge on new businesses, products and markets
• A passion for digital and a dedication to keep up to date on new industry trends
• Ideally degree educated, or have relevant digital qualifications
• While it’s not necessarily a skill, flexibility with travel is essential, as you’ll be expected to regularly visit clients and our Exeter office
What you’ll get in return:
You’ll be coming into a thriving agency, working on a mix of large client projects across the full digital spectrum. You’ll have a chance to make a real impact on the business from day one. Our extensive benefits package includes:
• Monthly wellbeing allowance
• Personal development training plan
• Enhanced parental packages
• Cycle 2 work, retail discounts, fitness discounts
• Mental and physical wellbeing support
• Monthly star performer awards
• Flexible working
• Ability to work from home
• Monthly social get togethers (virtual for the time being)
• Friday beers and games
• Plus a whole lot more
Interested in this role? Please get in contact with Ben Bushby at [email protected].
Job Application Link: https://theorganicagency.com/recruitment/strategic-account-director/