Social Media Executive
Wilderness Agency is looking for a Social Media Executive to join their team in London.
Position: Social Media Executive
Posted: 15 October 2021
We’re social media specialists bringing together strategy, creative, and media for some of the world’s biggest entertainment and consumer brands and we are looking for a Mid Strategist to join our team.
You will be responsible for community management, delivery of social media strategy across key client accounts, delivery of monthly content calendars, strategic planning, campaign delivery, regular client meetings and client reporting.
You are expected to display excellent organisation skills and strong client management and must demonstrate both strategic and creative skill sets with the ability to adapt to last minute client requests.
You will have line management responsibilities and provide regular 1-2-1 time for your direct reports and support their development.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Delivery of strategic social media management across your client base and their platforms. This includes but is not limited to: being across copy, comms, brainstorms, briefing, feedback, reporting, campaign activities & monitoring budget allocation
• Client management – responding to all client requests in a timely manner whilst maintaining high standards and expectations that align with our culture of excellence
• Producing monthly content calendars, working with the team to develop creative content ideas and providing creative feedback on assets before they’re sent to the client for approval
• Line management responsibilities of junior team members
• Attending and leading regular client updates, calls, meetings and presenting reports
• Sharing and presenting internal learnings with the wider team and taking an active role in regular team brainstorms
• Playing an active role in team events and contributing to positive company culture
• Identifying & creating growth across current client opportunities
• Supporting new business and agency promotion
• Strong copywriting and community management skills
• Understanding of social insights and experience using social listening and reporting tools
• Excellent organisation and client liaison skills
• Strong English literacy skills
• Passion for social media and keeping on top of current global digital trends and opportunities.
• Excellent time management skills and an enthusiastic, positive approach to challenges and opportunities
• A team player who is willing to collaborate with peers to resolve problems
• Strong strategic creative thinking
• Ability to spot opportunities to drive revenue within current clients
• Detail orientated with the ability to manage multiple clients at one time
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Equality and Diversity:
Wilderness values diversity and we are committed to providing a working environment in which all staff members are recognised and provided with equal opportunity to contribute.
We aim to implement policies and processes that support every individual, we value the diversity of the workforce and ensure we prevent discrimination (direct, indirect, and by association) and we aim to provide equal and fair opportunities for all.
If you’re interested in joining our vibrant office in London, please send your CV and cover letter.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]
Note: Due to the volume of applications, we will only respond to successful candidates.