Bukwild is looking for a Project Manager to join their office in Sacramento.
Bukwild exists to create healthy business with healthy human beings. We want it all. We believe you can deliver world-class craft from team members who are supported, honored and encouraged to find the right balance of work life and real life within the same continuum. And we believe you can do that for businesses who strive to create a healthier world.
What we do:
Bukwild delivers world-class digital CX for DTC and brand initiatives.
Right-fit Team Members:
We’re looking for team members who share our values for craft and balance. As well as an affinity for a healthy lifestyle and for the brands that promote it.
Bukwild is a boutique studio comprised of hands-on experts. The right-fit team members are as comfortable with collaboration as they are with taking the bull by the horns. We’re looking for equal parts humility and skill.
How we work together:
We realize that there is a high bar to delivering on a great customer experience, while also providing a platform that’s easy for clients to manage without having to keep an agency on speed-dial. We have actively structured our project teams to deliver on these challenges – every website project has a dedicated Strategist to steward consumer insights and best practices, a Designer who can bring a brand’s position to life on the web, and also design for performance and conversion, and a Technology and Project Management team who is well-versed in platform integrations and delivering a scalable tool that empowers our clients’ teams. To be frank, we’ve all worked closely together on these things for years – we understand the obstacles that brand teams face, and we know how to address them.
What distinguishes us from our competitors?
Bukwild has 20 years of experience as a digital agency working with both household brands and helping launch new ideas into the world. For all of those 20 years, we have kept creative and technology teams working closely together under the same roof. Our experience has led us to a distinctly user-first approach to our work: we believe that when digital teams intentionally prioritize UX outcomes as related to business goals, it will ultimately yield stronger connections between brands and their consumers.
Put more directly: if you solve your customer’s problems and deliver real value, they’ll keep coming back. Everyone wins.
Role: Project Manager:
We’re looking for a seasoned Project Manager who thrives in leading teams to create world-class Direct To Consumer experiences. This person is passionate about the balance of user experience, commerce, and creativity — and how they come together in a well-executed project. This person is an effective communicator and will be at the front lines with clients communicating changes in projects confidently, effectively, and empathetically. This person takes pride in every email, slack message, and spreadsheet because they know it plays a massive role in the success of their team, client, and project.
• Work closely with Executive Sponsors, Strategists, and Creative Directors to create, communicate and track project plans from start to finish; scheduling, resourcing, milestones, estimates, budgets, etc.
• Work closely with client leads and stakeholders as their first and primary point of contact throughout the lifecycle of a project
• Balance support of your teams and your clients
• Champion & steward internal workflows and processes
• Contract and manage external vendors
• Bi-weekly analysis of project success and client health
• Create agendas, lead meetings, & always follow up
• Manage between 5-10 clients or projects simultaneously
• 3+ Years of Project Management experience in creative & technology
• Comfortable Managing Shopify Storefronts, Apps, & Integration projects
• Software fluency: Asana, Harvest, GSuite, & Excel are a must
• Bonus: Experience in CPG or Better For You brands
• Full health coverage
• Uncapped paid time off
• Fully snacked-out kitchen
• Remote & Partial WFH/WFO options available
– Office located in Sacramento, CA
– Remote (US only) positions available
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]