Pound & Grain is looking for a talented, motivated, and entrepreneurial Producer to join their team in Toronto.
Pound & Grain was born in 2010 with a simple idea that viewing the world digitally would create a better marketing agency. Our culture is still one where hard work, thinking big, loving digital, being nice and having fun is part of who we are. As we move into our 2nd decade as an agency, we are still obsessed with creating work that exploits the creative, technology and media of right now to connect brands with their customers. Today we do this for brands across North America.
We work best when we have talented, motivated, and entrepreneurial day to day Producers quarterbacking the entire project experience with our clients and our internal teams to create a seamless environment of delivering great work and better results. We are looking for a producer who has that perfect balance of calm hands-on management and the ability to see the forest through the trees. We aren’t zealots about where we communicate with our target audiences along the user journey (from above to below the line), just that we treat each touch point as a place to build the right content to move the needle.
We are looking for a seasoned and experienced leader with a solid agency track record for managing and shipping multiple projects at once, on budget and on time by magically managing resources, schedules, clients and external suppliers. You’ll work directly with our account leads, strategic, creative, and tech teams to develop digital marketing solutions that meet marketing KPI’s and business objectives while keeping a level head and a positive attitude.
• Manage high volume and fast-paced delivery of digital marketing, web development, video and general marketing & advertising projects
• Own the day-to-day client relationships (sometimes in partnership with an Account Lead), daily communication, and manage projects and teams on an ongoing basis and ensure project requirements are met, understood, and then executed
• Prepare project documentation: scoping, schedules, budgets, proposals, project plans, Statements of Work (SOWs), and status reports for satisfied clients and happy project teams, and ensure pixel perfect projects are delivered on time and on budget
• Collaborate with project teams on strategic planning, budgets, estimates, flawless project delivery, risk management, resource management and strategic account growth and new opportunities within our client relationships
• Deliver detailed process, analytical and financial updates in order to forecast and report on revenue, expenses, and project completion milestones
• Contribute to the ongoing wellbeing and growth of Pound & Grain and Pound & Grainers by making daily strategic decisions designed to solve our client’s problems
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of delivering digital projects on budget and schedule, while continually winning praise from your clients
• 3+ years experience managing clients directly and ability to have strategic conversations directly with clients about an array of marketing solutions
• Have extensive experience working within the digital landscape with an understanding of the design and development process from start to finish
• Track record for delivering all types of work: marketing campaigns, social media, broadcast, branding, paid media, and major web design and development projects
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
• Impeccable attention to detail and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to identify and mitigate risks, analyze options, and raise concerns to senior management appropriately
• Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining a great sense of humor
• Knowledge of Google Suite and standard project management tools (Jira, Basecamp, Mavenlink) and methods
The P&G Difference:
• We celebrate diversity and inclusion
• Casual offices, dress code, and flexible environments
• Competitive compensation and physical and mental health benefits
• Annual training and conference opportunities
Does this sound like you?
If you’re our next talented producer please share your details and interest with us.
Job Application Link: https://poundandgrain.com/careers/