If you’re a front-end developer looking to take the next step and join a busy digital marketing agency then we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for the right person to expand our front-end development team. As a FeD with at least 12 months experience already under your belt, you’ll be able to demonstrate your work with a strong portfolio of coded sites.
As a Front-end Developer at Adtrak, you’ll use your skills to build amazing sites that really perform for our clients, based on a user-focused and beautiful design from our internal UX designers. You’ll primarily work from home but enjoy our hybrid approach to work where you’ll join your team once a week in our Nottingham City Centre office.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- You’ll code WordPress themes from scratch based on a UX-focused Figma design. We don’t use page builders such as Divi, so if that’s your only experience this might not be for you
- You’ll use your skills in HTML, PHP, JS, TailwindCSS and Twig & Timber to build sites to specification and to deadline
- You’ll also flex your skills on content marketing projects, adding additional value and functionality to our existing portfolio of client sites
- You’ll be dealing with support tickets from clients
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- You’ll have great communication skills because you’ll be talking to clients and our internal account managers
- You’ll be an empathetic person who enjoys working with a large multi-disciplinary team
- You’ll be able to focus on your projects when required, but able to work on multiple project concurrently
- You’ll be adept at keeping our internal systems updated in a timely manner
- You’ll have 12 months industry or agency experience
- You’ll be a problem-solver, able to work through issues to find solutions autonomously, but know when to ask for help when required
- You’ll take feedback from managers and colleagues gracefully and in the spirit of improvement that it’s intended
Here’s What Will REALLY Make You Stand Out:
- Experience in WooCommerce, and / or Shopify Liquid theming
- Experience in ReactJS or NextJS
- Experience in Gatsby or similar static site generators
Here’s What We’ll Give You:
- A supportive learning environment with monthly 1:1 and annual appraisal
- A salary of £24,000.00 – £35,000.00
- Great offices in Nottingham City Centre for your hybrid ‘team day’, with a great work area and social space
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Community server space for hosting your own sites
- A generous freelance policy
- Health top-up scheme for dental, optical and more
- Rewards scheme for discounts of high-street and online stores
- Kudos employee recognition scheme
- Ongoing social events
If you think this all sounds great, then please apply with your CV and covering letter telling us more about yourself. We don’t just look for skills, so your personality and willingness to join and be part of the team is really important to us.
Job Application Link: https://www.adtrak.co.uk/careers/front-end-developer
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.