Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
ADAO is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
Position: Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Posted: 17 May 2021
We’re on the look-out for an experienced Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to join our forward-thinking and award-winning agency based in Rugby, UK.
We’d love to find a positive, engaging and hard-working individual who works well within a growing team but is also comfortable working independently. You will be able to confidently manage client accounts and run digital marketing campaigns which drive great results for our clients. You will ideally have a proven track record in adopting the latest technologies and marketing techniques to ensure that campaigns run smoothly and effectively.
As an agency, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative, measurable Digital Marketing Campaigns with tangible results that both our clients and team can be proud of. We would love someone to join our team who understands how to build marketing campaigns from the ground up, implementing them across various platforms, managing their delivery, measuring success and reporting this back to the client in a positive way.
We work in an open plan office and because we are a full-service agency, the marketing team gets to collaborate with developers and designers on a lot of creative projects. It also means that we get to know the whole team well (and often have lighthearted battles about who’s turn it is on the playlist).
Team members generally regard each other as friends as well as coworkers and there’s usually no end to treats milling around. (too many some would argue…)
• Digital Project Management
• Ability to Create Digital Marketing Strategies
• Google Adwords Qualified
• Hands on experience with a range of SEO Techniques
• Experience managing successful Facebook Ad Campaigns
• Experience using Project Management Software
• Experience A/B Testing
• Great Verbal & Written Communication
• Ability to Understand & Translate Client Requirements
• Reporting Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
You should have experience with:
• Digital marketing campaign management
• Creating digital marketing strategies
• Google Adwords
• SEO techniques
• Google Analytics
• Landing page optimisation
• Delivering successful client meetings
• Great verbal & written communication
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
• Ability to understand & translate client requirements
• Problem solving skills
And your day-to-day tasks will look a bit like this:
• Management of Digital Marketing Projects
– Email Campaigns
– Conversion Optimisation
• Google Analytics Data Dive and Analysis
• Management of A/B Testing / ongoing optimisation
• Management / completion of client tasks
• Client meetings and/or calls
Nifty ‘Nice to Haves’ (but not essential):
• 2 years agency/studio experience
• Experience in Hospitality / E-Commerce sector
• Experience with Data Studio
• Experience with paid social campaigns
• Comfortable with multitasking
• Experience managing project management systems
• Ability to make professional recommendations on website UX / UI / Landing Pages
At least 2 years managing digital activities for a variety of clients. All candidates should have a track record of managing successful campaigns from strategy to results.
Tell me more:
We like to start off with a brief friendly chat on the phone. If we get along, the next stage is a warm drink and a face to face meeting at our office. Salary depending on experience.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.
Job Application Link: https://adao.co.uk/job/digital-marketing-campaign-manager/