Crowd is looking for a Designer to join their team in Bournemouth. This is a Remote position.
- Execute research, early stage design direction, quality control, handover to other implementation teams or third parties
- Accurate execution of briefs, extrapolating and expanding designs based on direction
- Collaboration with the wider team to deliver projects accurately, within budget and to agreed deadlines
- Inspiring the team and articulating creative ideas
- Independent, accurate and timely execution of creative design production tasks. Written and verbal communications with teams, clients, and suppliers
- Assisting other team members with design related tasks or problem solving. Directing and mentoring other team members
- dvising on timescales for proposal purposes
- Developing skill set within Design – training, new tools, etc.
- Present design production work and communicate design concepts internally and to third parties or clients
- Remote Working
- Company computer/laptop
- Bonus Scheme
- Birthday off (paid leave)
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- At least 5 years’ proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role preferably within an agency setting
- Portfolio of completed commercial design projects
- Proficient in design software (Adobe Suite, Figma, etc). Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate ideas, meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Experience in a broad range of design disciplines and for a range of media (online and offline)
- Strong experience in UX/UI design and the methodology behind digital product design (Websites, Mobile, Apps)
Job Application Link: https://join.thisiscrowd.com/openings/designer-2/
Crowd is a global creative agency that specialises in amplifying demand for brands around the world.
Looking for a job?
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.