Content Marketing Manager
The Evergreen Agency is looking an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join their team in Oxford.
Position: Content Marketing Manager
Posted: 13 January 2021
We are currently looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our growing SEO team.
Keen for a new career challenge to kickstart 2021? Do you enjoy spotting trends in traffic, engagement and leads? Are you a quick whiz at optimising content for SEO, and have a strategic mindset for creative content and engaging writing that attracts links? If you do, then you might be a good fit for our new Content Marketing Manager role…
The Content Marketing Manager role requires you to have at least 3-4+ years previous content experience in an agency role. It would suit someone looking for their next career challenge in the SEO and content space. The role is client-facing and requires an ability to be both creative and experimental, as you will manage and oversee multiple client projects and content strategies at once.
The successful candidate will work alongside our existing SEO and content team and play a key role in a new position managing and developing our Content department, mentoring juniors starting out in their SEO and PR careers, and ensuring success (high quality content that ranks, converts leads, and attracts links) for our clients.
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual, who can work to tight deadlines and be a natural at building relationships with clients, content freelancers and our in-house team.
You’ll need to be forward-thinking and a creative “always-on” thinker. You will able to push boundaries and try new things, with SEO success at the heart of every strategy you produce.
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills:
• Be able to switch vocabulary and writing skills to the industry (client) in hand
• Have experience of creating and delivering detailed content plans (working closely with our Digital PR team) for clients across a variety of industries and sectors
• Manage content strategy across all organic search clients and ensure content is fully SEO optimised
• Account management with regular calls (phone/video), emails, meetings, reporting etc; confident pitching to and explaining your Content vision directly to clients and wider SEO team
• In-depth and proactive content auditing and undertaking keyword research
• Be able to wear a digital PR hat and know what types of content will have media appeal
• Be highly creative, taking the lead with content and story ideation
• Experience with data mining and analytics; to find the right data sources to complement campaigns
• Be able to work closely with our in-house graphic designer to brief and visualise assets for a story
• Have experience line managing/mentoring junior members of the team
• Possess experience and advanced working knowledge of all major SEO and analytics tools to check content performance and spot opportunities for optimisation
• Excellent knowledge of search marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels, specifically SEO
• Be able to multi-task and good organisational skills, allowing you to manage your own time and workload – as well as those of the execs in the team
• Be proactive and innovative on behalf of our agency, always looking for angles, hooks and ideas
Who we are:
We are a creative SEO and PPC agency based in Oxfordshire. We have been helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales since 2013. We have an exceptional team of talented individuals and are looking to add more talented and enthusiastic individuals to our organisation.
We have a large portfolio of SME and corporate businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety guaranteed!
We’re based in a beautifully converted barn between Bicester and Buckingham, so this role will be ideal for anyone living within a commutable distance in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Gloucestershire.
**Initially with the current covid-situation, it is likely that you will join our team remotely, with an office and WFH split as office working eventually returns to “normal”.**
• Office/WFH split
• 23 days holiday
• Free fruit provided in the office
• Countryside, barn-conversion office
• Team socials
• Friday afternoon drinks from 4pm
• Personal development
• Free on-site parking
We are looking for someone to start straight away as we’ve just onboarded a whole host of exciting new clients with big content needs, so we’d love to hear from you if the above sounds up your street.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Content, Content & PR, SEO, Content & SEO roles in-house or agency side, at specialist or junior manager level (3-4+ years experience).
Job Application Link: https://theevergreenagency.co.uk/careers/content-marketing-manager/