Ignite Visibility is looking for an Analytics Specialist to join their office in San Diego.
Position: Analytics Specialist
Posted: 30 September 2020
As an Analytics Specialist, designing and implementing tracking solutions does not intimidate you. You thrive in this role when you’re able to track across a wide variety of platforms, collaborate with teams across disciplines, and help establish a data-driven culture of measurement. Your passion for figuring out better ways to track key user actions that directly impact ROI provides the basis for many crucial downstream processes; complex analysis, data products, and measurement of digital marketing performance.
The person in this role will have to think like a marketer while having the skillset and desire to spend large portions of their day in the various tools configuring, optimizing, analyzing, etc. The ideal candidate for this unique role would be both highly technical and business-savvy, with interests in both marketing and technology.
You are an experienced digital marketing professional with a passion for conversion tracking and data quality. You have experience supporting a marketing team in a variety of ways, including lead capture, list uploads, lead routing, revenue attribution and reporting. You have a high attention to detail, care about the quality of your work, and are always looking to improve. You’re a self-starter and a team player who enjoys teaching others your skills and levelling-up your fellow marketers.
We are open to having this be a remote position.
• Support team members with technical setup for digital marketing campaigns
• Develop tracking solutions across web, mobile apps, and offline sources using primarily, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and major ad networks (Google Ads, Facebook, etc).
• Partner with client engineering teams to audit tracking implementations, troubleshoot tracking issues, and define quality assurance tests ensuring business requirements are met while capturing accurate data.
• Collaborate closely with internal digital marketing teams to enhance tracking capabilities using your knowledge of what you can track, how you can track it, and why we should track it.
• Build and maintain a repository of high-quality technical deliverables, methodologies and business development documents.
• Assess and recommend the technical feasibility for potential new tools.
• Document and evangelize best practices and governance policies.
• Collaborate with Data Science team to create dashboards and reports for our marketing campaigns
• At least 2 years of analytics implementation with an understanding of digital marketing platforms, and ad tech space
• Experience implementing and managing marketing technology, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Events, Google Floodlights, Adobe Analytics, and other popular analytics and marketing tracking platforms, including how to set up a new implementation, how they are similar, and how they are radically different
• Familiarity with API development, and how APIs generally work
• Proven critical thinking, analytical problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to bridge the gap between technology and business management
• Passionate about web technologies (data layers, HTTP protocol, DevTools, etc.) and big data
• Ready to be part of a tight-knit, growing team; ambitious, can work independently as well as collaboratively and possess interpersonal skills
• Experience with front-end development, including customizing templates, for popular content management platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Drupal, etc.
• Experience with one or more data visualization tools, including Data Studio, or PowerBI
– Figure out ways to automate work processes
Ignite Visibility is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ignite-visibility/jobs/