Major Tom is the next iteration of digital marketing — a full-service agency that’s been purpose-built to help organizations thrive in an increasingly complex landscape. With headquarters in Vancouver, Toronto, and New York, you can find us on Zoom during either Pacific or Eastern Daylight Time.
Our roster of international clients includes NYU, COBS Bread, OUAI, Little Potato Company, and Seneca College.
Who We Are:
We’re a group of people who create work we’re proud of for folks we believe in. Our team is made up of industry specialists covering the spectrum of strategy, marketing, development, and creative.
We all share a belief that passion and accountability are critical to delivering exceptional work. Our biggest heroes bring humility, an open mind, and a positive attitude to our team every single day. An informal — yet professional — group, we truly care about one another and you can bet that we’ll care about you, too. For more on our culture, check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, and Instagram.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years working in a digital marketing agency or in an in-house digital marketing position. Ideally, you’ll have experience where you spearheaded digital strategy for your clients, are a strong project manager, and have excellent communication skills
- 2+ years of campaign management in Google Ads & Meta
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in digital media planning and buying
- Experience growing accounts (channels, spend, new areas of business, and more)
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meetings
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt & deliver messages in varying environments
- Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in an entrepreneurial organization that is going through hyper growth
- A forward-thinker with a proactive, can-do attitude
Not deal-breakers, but assets:
- eCommerce experience
- Platform experience beyond Google & Meta (eg: Reddit, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Experience handling vendor relationships, and incorporating 3rd party vendors into media plans
- Experience with email marketing campaigns and/or marketing automation
- In-depth knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Experience planning and running client workshops
- Experience in the creative process, from briefing to producing ads
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Develop, retain and grow client relationships
- Communicate regularly with clients ensuring their goals are being met and are happy with Major Tom services
- Meet with Major Tom agency partners and work with these partners to plan and execute client campaigns
- Set up and manage paid media campaigns
- Work with Google Analytics data for reporting and strategy
- Monitor client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities are undertaken to match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
- Update and monitor client reports with ongoing analysis of key metrics to deliver insightful analysis and optimizations
- Manage internal project teams to ensure deliverables are met and client goals are achieved
Some of the Benefits & Perks You’ll Get:
- Paid time off and bonus time off during the holiday season to spend time with your loved ones without thinking about work
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home options. You know how and when you work best, and we trust you to do it
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Healthcare Spending Account (HSA)
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and support in your professional development because we want to help you achieve your goals
- A wellness program including weekly meditation so you can take care of your mind
- Regular Lunch and Learns covering a vast array of topics all designed to keep you informed on the industry and our agency
- Access to internal committees led by subject matter experts that are designed to tackle plans or solve problems. These committees ensure that everyone within our agency has the opportunity to learn about the different facets of our organization. Are you a project manager fascinated by work in the creative department? No problem, sign up and see how it’s done
Compensation: $65,000 – $75,000 + benefits
We are open to applicants across Canada. We currently have team members in British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba and Alberta. Our Vancouver team has the option to work from home or the office.
Major Tom is committed to equal opportunity and fair treatment for all. The company prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Major Tom welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you require accommodations, please contact [email protected]
Job Application Link: https://major-tom.breezy.hr/p/c64cdcf792ee-account-strategist?source=DAN
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.