Mabbly is looking for an Account Director to join their team in Chicago.
As an Account Director at Mabbly, your primary responsibilities will be to manage the day to day and grow a portfolio of accounts by establishing yourself as a trusted partner for complex digital marketing efforts. We’re looking for someone that can demonstrate world-class execution, prioritize in the small details and be a positive influence on cross-functional teams.
You will assist in day to day account management activities, including planning, execution, and project management across a variety of digital deliverables. Relationship building, detail-oriented project management and professional communication will be key for the role.
As a member of the Client Management team, you will report up to the VP of Strategy and work alongside a Strategy Director to identify strategic opportunities for our clients and bring those opportunities to life throughout an entire project lifecycle. Additionally, you will help with account coordination across a variety of studios and teams, and build strong relationships with our clients.
A little more about us: Mabbly is a strategic digital agency powered by data analytics, market research, and digital technologies. Each day, we craft human connections through digital experiences that unlock new and uncharted business potential. Our skilled resources develop world-class brand experiences that grow companies.
The day-to-day at Mabbly is replete with change and our breadth of unique skills and experience enables us to prepare for the unexpected. It takes a high level of inspiration and self-education to be a part of our growing team.
What You’ll Do:
• Build rapport and credibility to earn the trust of both clients and internal teams through effective communication and a deep understanding of the needs from both sides; ensure client and internal teams are aligned
• Lead internal and client meetings, presentations and calls; prepare relevant documents, including agendas, proposals and other follow up client communications and correspondence
• Share client feedback to ensure internal cross-functional teams are delivering work aligned with the client’s objectives and expectations
• Make critical in-the-moment decisions on the overall success of projects while staying focused on the high-level picture to manage expectations and ensure success for internal and external stakeholders
• Proactively anticipate client questions and provide thought out solutions, looping in cross-functional team members as needed
• Work directly with cross-functional team members to ensure the flawless execution of client projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
• Identify and seize upsell opportunities within your client portfolio, partnering with VP of Strategy for new business pitches and proposals, while regularly communicating portfolio performance
• Act as Mabbly’s “brand steward”, serving as a role model for the organization and representing Mabbly’s core values when collaborating internally, with clients or partner agencies
What We Need In You:
• 5-7 years of client management within an agency environment. Experience in digital marketing is required
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
• The desire to be a trusted counsel and partner to our clients
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including delivering a presentation to an audience of boardroom executives. Effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical professionals and vice versa
• Strong organizational skills, including close attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple accounts and projects at once
• Ability to wear different hats, it’s a mentality that makes our team successful. You will never hear one of us say, “That’s not my job!”
• Passion for service with best-in-class support, responsiveness, and problem-solving
What You’ll Love About The Tribe:
• R&R. Unlimited vacation and personal day policy
• Freedom. Flexible WFH policy
• Health benefits. Medical, dental, and vision (dependent coverage, as well)
• Short-term Disability
• 401(k) plan
• Need a ride? Pre-tax Commuter benefits
• Competitive compensation with a growth environment
• Opportunities for advancement exist, and Mabbly is committed to helping all staff develop and grow
• Autonomy to operate as you see fit
• Regular company lunches and happy hours. Yes, it’s on us!
• The work itself. Ability to work on challenging problems with a sense of purpose, autonomy, and mastery
Mabbly is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mabbly/jobs/