How can a company effectively combine online and offline marketing solutions? How to incorporate both of them into larger marketing strategy?
Based on a research by Mondo, 72% of people believe that the traditional marketing doesn’t work anymore.
That’s an easy assumption to make, considering the fact that we live in a digital, connected age.
However, the infographic below, based on several reports, shows that companies are still using both online and offline marketing to maximize the effectiveness of advertising.
The point is to skillfully integrate online and offline marketing strategies.
Check out the infographic to find out how much money influential companies are spending on the offline and online marketing and what provides the best ROI.
The infographic also answers the questions below:
- Where do companies spend their money and what provides the best ROI?
- Where do companies spend their offline advertising budget?
- Where are companies spending their online advertising budget?
- Which marketing option tends to provide the best ROI?
- How to drive offline conversions through online marketing?
- What online marketing channels do companies spend most money on?
- What offline marketing channels do companies spend most money on?
- How can specific offline and online marketing channels work together?
Choosing where you spend you marketing budget is important; thus, understanding where your customers are at is essential.
The infographic was created by printing company Colour Graphics.