Los Angeles-based digital agency WEBITMD, worked with the CSU Stanislaus Extended Education Department to develop a digital marketing plan, which increased their engagement to a great extent.
California State University, Stanislaus, (also known as Cal State Stanislaus or simply Stan State) is a campus in the 23 school California State University system. WEBITMD helped CSU Stanislaus to create a better online presence and built a digital marketing strategy which resulted successfully.
Plan, build and optimize a new Paid Search Campaign on the Google network to target new prospective students for both the Online and Executive MBA educational programs. CSU Stanislaus also wanted from the agency to improve its branding and recognition of the new university programs both locally in the Bay Area of California and nationwide.
WebitMD worked with the CSU Stanislaus Extended Education Department to develop and ground up PPC campaign both in Search and Display networks in addition to a remarketing strategy:
- Search Campaigns were built to target the Executive MBA and Online MBA keywords
- Display Campaigns were built for branding and serving impressions to a large audience with a radius targeting of the campus
- Interest Type Audience Targeting: Above 25 years old, within a 40-mile radius, business professionals, interested in continued education, and read business news online
- Image Placement Targeting: Local news sites with authority and readership, display ads to an audience relevant to the prospective student base
- Form and Call Tracking Integration
The results of WEBITMD’s PPC engagement have been outstanding. Here are some of the main campaign metrics:
- 15 million ad impressions served in 90 days
- 27,000+ clıcks
- Local & national exposure for the university
- 2 highly targeted audiences resulting in new student registrations
WEBITMD is a Growth Marketing agency delivering an engineered approach to digital marketing that combines search strategies & creative with technology & automation.