VRX 2019 will take place on 12-13 December at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport.
Putting customers at the heart of innovation, speakers and attendees will join forces to cut the noise and reveal the best applications of VR & AR/MR. Discover the types of content proving most popular and relevant in the consumer and enterprise markets and where XR can provide the biggest value.
VRX provides a forum for debating the crucial hardware and software requirements for seamless user experience, helping businesses to look ahead, build project pipelines and ultimately drive innovation.
Why You Should Attend?
- 800+ peers and colleagues to build your network. Benchmark, debate and learn from the best minds in XR.
- 80+ expert speakers sharing insights. You simply will not find a stronger collection of decision makers across spanning immersive tech, entertainment, business and XR investment.
- 25+ hours of thought-provoking debate with case studies, keynotes, workshops and discussions to equip you with the skills and insights to flourish in 2020. Deep dive on one industry segment or customize your experience with sessions from each stream.
- 10+ industry verticals to explore and learn from. With experts from across gaming, entertainment, AEC, healthcare, retail, location based XR, automotive, education, heavy industry, telecoms, FMCG and many more.
- Save weeks of work and get more clarity in 2 days than through weeks of market research and competitive benchmarking.
VRX 2019 is organized by VR Intelligence. The VRX events are the globe’s most influential VR & immersive tech business conferences. Since 2015, the VRX event series has brought together VR’s most influential business figures and thought leaders in major cities like San Francisco, London and Amsterdam.
DAN readers will get a $200 discount on conference passes. Enter discount code “5049DAN200” at checkout.
For registration and event details, visit website.This event is organized by VR Intelligence on 12-13 December in San Francisco.