The Customer Service and Experience Summit Europe 2018 will take place on 18-19 September at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London.
The Customer Service and Experience Summit Europe 2018
The Customer Service and Experience Summit Europe 2018 will take place on 18-19 September at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London.The Customer Service and Experience Summit Europe 2018 is a brand focused meeting for customer support, customer experience and social customer care executives.
The Summit will bring together an unrivaled list of major brand leaders to guide you into the future of customer care and social media customer service.
• Customer Experience: Align support across your departments, streamline service and create a customer centric organisation.
• New technologies and changes: How AI, Chatbots can impact self-learning, response times and efficiencies.
• Talent, Development and Training: Ensure your team is equipped with the right resources, skills and motivation to provide first contact resolutions.
• Social Customer Care: The rise of messenger, next generations channels and advancing your social support offering.
• Self-Serve: Provide a self-serve experience to reduce costs, empower customers and improve feedback.
The Customer Service and Experience Summit Europe 2018 is organized by The Incite Group which is a business intelligence company devoted to helping large corporations serve their customers better.
This will be the most beneficial two days out of the office all year. Join customer service and social media customer service leaders from the biggest brands across Europe this year!
Interested? For more details and event tickets, click here.This event is organized by Incite Group
on 18-19 September 2018, in London.