IWG is a multinational provider of serviced offices, co-working spaces, business lounges, virtual offices and meeting rooms.
Tangent has been working with IWG’s roster of brands to deliver an improved user experience and interface to key products accessed by 2.5 million individual clients across 3,340 locations in 120 countries.
Customer App Refresh
The first product Tangent helped with was a refresh of the existing IWG customer app.
It became clear as they progressed with designing their totally new version of the customer app that some of their improvements could be applied to the existing app as quick wins.
Tangent set about identifying UX, UI and content changes they could make to existing apps without needing significant development. They identified over 100 changes across 40+ screens, including:
• New personalised homepage experience to surface upcoming bookings, etc.
• New form and error states to improve conversion
• Streamlined and quicker product purchase journeys
• Improved navigation & wayfinding throughout key flows
• Addition of a persistent ribbon rather than hamburger navigation
• Updated typography styles, link hierarchy and icon styles to match our new designs
• Adjustment of colours to improve accessibility
The refreshed app is available on iOS and Android now across multiple IWG brands including Regus, Spaces, Basepoint, No.18 and HQ
What is next
Tangent has multiple product design and engineering programmes of work currently in progress for IWG. Their teams are busy designing new products and services focusing on improving how IWG sell office space and could better service their existing clients.
Tangent can’t give too much away at this stage. But their focus is on creating personalised experiences for existing customers, faster product purchase journeys and greater control over managing teams and financial information.
Watch this space as the new products being to roll-out later in 2020.
Tangent is part consultancy, part agency, completely digital. They solve digital challenges and craft memorable customer experiences through product design, engineering and optimisation.