MarketEd.Live 2019 will take place on the 30th of September at the Nottingham Contemporary.
Sponsored by DAN
MarketEd.Live 2019 is a conference created by marketers for marketers and will provide a mixture of practical, hands-on, expert advice and inspirational case studies from some of the best agencies, industry pros and brands across the UK and all around the world.
This conference also will bring to you the latest knowledge, advice and strategies from world-class industry experts and big brands.
Why You Should Attend?
- Make your marketing strategies more sophisticated by learning about other multiple marketing disciplines that work hand-in-hand with your current expertise.
- Build relationships with other delegates and share experiences with great people.
- Teresa Heath – Wareing – CEO, THW Marketing
- Phylecia Jones – CEO, iFind You Close
- Elizabeth Stokoe – Professor of Social Interaction at Loughborough University, Loughborough University
- Fili Wiese – SEO Expert, SearchBrothers.com
- Gavin Bell – CEO, Blue Cliff Media
In this great conference, world-class speakers and industry specialists providing their knowledge so you can bring their expertise to your business.
The best generalist marketing event in the UK is back for 2019!
For more details and registration please visit the event website.