Digital Project Manager
Fifty Five and Five is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team in London.
Position: Digital Project Manager
Posted: 10 June 2021
We are looking for an awesome mid-weight Digital Project Manager who has proven experience of working in a digital agency setting. That means you have perhaps worked on website build projects, you have definitely worked on paid media projects (think engaging a audience in a new tech brand, or generating leads for an exciting product launch), and maybe branding and messaging assignments.
You can deliver a project, be it a website or digital campaign. You love order and structure, and get a kick from things being “on time and to budget”. You are an individual who has experience in creating a project plan and communicating the timelines, goals and budget to relevant teams.
We are looking for someone who knows agency business. You know your SEO from your PPC. You understand content marketing and influencer marketing. And you are comfy talking marketing tactics to a whole bunch of clients, when surrounded by an awesome team of Fifty Five and Five experts.
There is a need to help identify a client’s goals, but you will be working with Account Managers to flesh out a digital marketing plan to cater for these desires.
• You can outline project goals, timeline, budget and execution plan upfront
• You can then run a project end to end using the above
• You can talk to real people in a normal way, communicate what you need to, and work with them collaboratively
• You can pull teams together, inspire and direct.
• You can deliver bad news if you have to, but in the right way
• You are bright, curious, driven and hardworking
• You are interesting in leading a lead of project managers, either formally or informally
• Competitive salary
• Unlimited holiday
• Company bonus
• Employee Assistance Scheme
• Paid maternity and menstruation leave
• Cycle to work scheme
• Awesome working environment
• Rockstar colleagues
• Previous project management experience (2 years minimum)
• Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]