Digital Account Manager
Aptitude Digital is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their team in Halifax.
Position: Digital Account Manager
Posted: 23 August 2021
Take the next step in your career with a team where your voice is heard. Work closely with an interdisciplinary team creating innovative solutions meeting our clients’ specific needs.
Who we are looking for:
Aptitude is looking for an experienced digital marketer to develop and manage strategies that help our clients meet their online objectives. You are a self-motivated person looking for an opportunity that allows you to take a leadership role and thrive on working with multiple projects.
Where we are located:
Our office is in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia. Get inspired with a stunning view of the Bedford Basin every day. Satisfy your cravings at the cafe and farmers market located just two floors down.
Currently remote due to COVID situation. Post COVID combination of in office and remote.
What you will do:
• Build long-term relationships with clients. Get to know their objectives and what KPIs matter most to them
• Plan and implement digital strategies
• Able to write optimized content for websites
• Setup, monitor and communicate KPIs that track the effectiveness of your strategies
• Advise our design and development teams on how to incorporate SEO in everything we do
What you bring:
• 2+ years experience creating strategic plans
• You know all things Google: Analytics, AdWords, Search Console and DataStudio
• In depth knowledge of white hat SEO
• Experience building audiences on social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
• Able to extract key information from website analytics that can impact future design enhancements
• Familiar with current website design / UX concepts and how they work to achieve organizational goals
About Aptitude Digital:
A diverse, technology-loving company that thrives on helping others achieve digital success. Aptitude brings vision, insight, and experience, delivering business value and a long-lasting business relationship. We are fully committed to the success of our clients – we know that their long-term success is our long-term success.
• Work/life balance. Our typical work week is 35 hours, and we rarely go over 40
• Health and dental insurance benefits
• In addition to 3 weeks paid vacation, we recognize 11 stat holidays. Plus, we close between Christmas and New Year’s
• No car? No problem! We’re on a major bus route and offer discounted rate on bus passes
• Not a morning person? Early riser? Choose hours that work best with your schedule
• Cable guy coming between 9am and 5pm? Work from home
Job Application Email Address: Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]