Digital Media Team is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Manchester.
Position: Account Manager
Posted: 21 June 2021
The Account Manager will work closely with the Sales and Creative teams to deliver outstanding service to the clients. You will be the clients’ first port of call, keeping them updated and happy throughout their journey. You will have constant contact with team members and clients, so the ability to build relationships whilst prioritising your workload will be crucial.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Provide an outstanding level of customer support
• Ensuring client satisfaction and development
• Confirm monthly budgets and targets
• Manage support ticket system
• Identify upsell opportunities
• Follow and help improve operational procedures to help the business scale
• Work closely with Sales and Creative teams to ensure effective communication with clients and throughout the business
• Client retention
• Manage client reports
• Flexible working available – three days in office, two days from home/wherever you like
• Huge opportunity to work with big name eCommerce brands from a variety of sectors including fashion, fitness & beauty
• Training & progression plan as well as an annual learning & development budget
• Northern Quarter office with discounted food & drink
• Great responsibility from day one – the opportunity to make a real difference
• Pension scheme
• We like hanging out with each other when it’s not all about work and love us some organised (and not so organised) fun!
• Competitive entry level salary
• You get to work alongside a lovely office dog!
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively, managing a large number of accounts
• Project/Account Management experience (agency background preferred but not essential)
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Confident, motivated and passionate about success
• Must be IT-proficient
• Team player
• Attention to detail
Paid media experience beneficial, as well as knowledge of social media/digital marketing industry; experience using task management systems; experience using a CRM system and an interest in fashion/eCommerce.
Job Application Link: https://uk.indeed.com/job/account-manager-a702b8f4c027f289