Going Global: Panel Discussion & Drinks
Small businesses are the driving force behind the UK’s economy and international growth. But how can SMEs deliver sustained international growth?
Join Croud and others included in this year’s SME Export Track 100 – all of whom have driven international sales growth in excess of 35% year on year – for a lively panel discussion, Q&A and networking drinks on the 11th July.
As well as sharing their international success stories, panelists will discuss topics such as:
• Why Brexit is the biggest challenge facing SMEs in the next 3-5 years
• The role of data in driving overseas success
• How lean marketing teams can operate on a global scale using data and smart digital marketing
Book your place here.
• Date: Wednesday 11th July
• Time: 15:30 – 18:00
• Location: Clerkenwell Club Bar, 2-4 Old Street, London, EC1V 9AA
Reserve your seat.
Please note that this event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, and data and insights.