eTail Germany 2018 will take place on 13-14 March at Hotel nhow Berlin.
Organization:Worldwide Business Research
Sponsored by DAN
When:13/03/2018 – 14/03/2018
eTail Germany 2018 is an e-commerce conference that provides to retailers with a guide for increasing their e-commerce business through adoption of omni-channel strategies.
It is a 2 day event on Business, Trade, Commerce and E-Commerce fields. It also gives you the convenience for face-to-face cooperation with those driving the future.
Check out last year’s eTail Germany highlights:
eTail has assembled a senior level audience, over 80 top speakers and an interactive agenda, all in an intimate environment of 400 eCommerce experts.
Why you should attend?
• Build a personalisation strategy that gives you a focused, single customer view
• Create a first class Mobile UX
• Master attribution by mapping every customer’s journey
• Deliver a cultural transformation so that your entire business thinks Omni-channel
• Ensure every mobile visit converts and generates revenue
• Build an award winning data strategy that gives unparalleled insights into your customers
• Create dynamic content that builds customer loyalty and brand promoters
• Guarantee your company is prepared for the future of machine learning and AI
Worldwide Business Research is the organizer of eTail Germany 2018, Germany’s Event for E-Commerce & Multi-Channel Retail Innovators.
eTail Germany 2018 brings industry and academia together!
For more details and tickets: etailgermany.wbresearch.com