eTail Asia & ANZ Virtual Summit Week 2020
The eTail Asia & ANZ Virtual Summit Week 2020, organized by Worldwide Business Research, will take place on 7-11 September.
The eTail Asia & ANZ Virtual Summit Week will accelerate your digital transformation with proven strategies from leading retailer. It is a 2-day event on Business, Trade, Commerce and E-Commerce fields. It also gives you the convenience for face-to-face cooperation with those driving the future.
Topics Include :
• How to Master eCommerce & Digital Marketing in the “New Normal”: Pivot with purpose to ensure that you not only survive, but build your reputations and grow loyalty.
• How to Optimize Marketing In A Time of Crisis: Implement a fail-proof and profitable digital marketing strategy.
• How to Put The ‘Customer’ Into The Pivot: Overcome friction points and build deeper relationships with customers across all channels.
• A Road Map For Post-COVID-19 Growth: Ensure your stores are highly tech-enabled and reinvent your physical and online store and supply chains.
Why you should attend?
• Build a personalization strategy that gives you a focused, single customer view
• Master attribution by mapping every customer’s journey
• Deliver a cultural transformation so that your entire business thinks Omni-channel
• Create dynamic content that builds customer loyalty and brand promoters and much more.
This virtual summit is completely free to join and is a great way to expand your network, get the latest insights and ask the questions important to you during the interactive Q&A.
Get ready your eCommerce, Digital Marketing and eDelivery capabilities for COVID-19 and discover how the latest strategies, tools and technologies are being leveraged!
For more details and ticket the eTail Asia & ANZ Virtual Summit Week website.This virtual event is organized by Worldwide Business Research
on 7-11 September 2020.