Croud Breakfast: Driving Success On Amazon – 26th September
Why Amazon is the new Google – and how to respond.
Sixty-six per cent of product searches now start on Amazon, whilst 79% of e-commerce sales include Amazon as part of the online customer journey. Your customers are on Amazon, and they’re looking for products you sell, and very often they are searching for your company name. Amazon isn’t going way, so brands need to start thinking about what they’re going to do about it.
At Croud, they believe that developing a successful Amazon strategy is as much about owning your content and telling your brand story as it is about building a profitable sales channel. Join Croud, Eve Sleep and Amazon for an informative breakfast session, as they discuss best practices of advertising on Amazon, and share insights into accelerating your marketing efforts through Amazon.
• First up, Croud’s Head of Amazon Strategy, Herbie King, will be discussing the benefits of using Amazon and some quick wins, as well as walking you through some proven case studies.
• Hear from Amazon, Eve Sleep and Croud as part of an insightful panel discussion on implementing an Amazon marketing strategy, the customer journey and valuable takeaways.
• Croud will round off with a Q&A session, where you can put all of your Amazon-related questions to the expert speakers.
• Date: Thursday 26th September
• Time: 09:00 – 10:30am (breakfast and networking from 08:30)
• Location: Croud, 39 Tabernacle Street, Shoreditch, London, EC2A 4AA
Please note that event is free to attend but is only open to brand-side marketers and senior executives.