Creative Operations San Diego 2019 will take place on the 6th of November in San Diego.
Organization:Henry Stewart Events
Sponsored by DAN
Creative Operations San Diego 2019 is one of the West Coast’s leading conferences dedicated to creative operations.
Whether you’re in-house, agency-based, or part of a unique structure that fits neither… their events examine and explore the different models in which creative operations exist, and provide content that is relevant for everyone wishing to discover, review or dissect the latest innovations and equip themselves with a state-of-the-art toolkit.
Why You Should Attend?
- Keep up with the demand for real-time content production,
- Identify and avoid pitfalls in the creative process,
- Master the interaction of business acumen, creativity and technology,
- Control the sea of data to create meaningful reports and dashboards,
- Standardize the intake process to drive efficiencies in workflow,
- Create effective feedback cycles: annotation, content review and approval,
- Demonstrate a team’s value proposition,
- Utilize creative resource planning and optimization,
- Lead change within the organization.
Heidi Richert from 3M, said that;
Excellent opportunity to network and brainstorm with peers facing similar challenges in this space!
Creative Operations San Diego 2019 is organized by Henry Stewart Conferences which provides state of the art, face-to-face briefings presented by leading authorities over a wide range of important business areas. In addition it is the leading provider of CPD property training courses in the UK.
Henry Stewart Events is the leading producer of Digital Asset Management and Creative Operations content worldwide. Join one of our complimentary webinars or visit us at events in New York, London, Chicago, and San Diego.
This conference is co-located at Digital Asset Management San Diego 2019.
DAN readers will get a $100 discount on conference tickets. Enter discount code “DAN100” at checkout.
For more details and registration visit the event website.