Social Media Week New York 2018
Social Media Week New York 2018 will take place on 24-27 April at the Sheraton Times Square.
Social Media Week New York is one of the world’s premier conferences for professionals at the intersection of media, marketing and technology.
The 2018 global theme, “Closer” will explore the intensifying conflict between community and individualism.
They will celebrate human connectivity and the power that technology provides in bringing the world closer together.
Check out this video to find out more about the Social Media Week New York:
At Social Media Week New York 2018, they will focus on how three key trends are influencing business, culture and society:
• The You Universe: What are the implications of a highly personalized media environment that tends to insulate us within our own ideas and limit our ability to explore the world beyond ourselves?
• The Social Divide: Why are social media platforms, which initially served to bring people closer together, instead driving us further apart? How do we as an industry and as a society reverse this trend?
• AI vs. Humanity: How do we balance the benefits of an increasingly automated world with the risks of losing our humanity in the process?
• Melissa Bell, Publisher, Vox Media
• James Thompson, Chief Marketing & Technology Officer, Diageo
• John Nitti, Chief Media Officer, Verizon
• Suraj Patel, Candidate for US Congress, NY-12
• Anjali Sud, CEO, Vimeo
• Nancy Lublin, CEO, Crisis Text Line
• Jennifer Barrett, Chief Education Officer, Acorns
• Matt Britton, CEO, Crowdtap
• Harry Bernstein, Chief Creative Officer, Havas NY
• Anda Gansca, CEO & Founder, Knotch
These speakers and those that they will announce in the coming weeks and months will lead interactive and inspiring sessions around how today’s trends are influencing business, culture, and society:
The event is organized by Crowdcentric, which builds and engages audiences through events and publishing. Crowdcentric based in New York. Their businesses operate at the intersection of media, marketing and technology.
Social Media Week New York 2018 will provide the ideas, latest trends, insights and inspiration to help people and businesses understand how to achieve more in a hyper-connected world.
By attending SMW you will learn from the world’s leading experts who share insights, best practices and emerging trends through talks, debates and masterclasses. Don’t miss this great event!
Special discount for DAN member agencies and readers:
Use our code nyc18dan20g at checkout and save 20% on your registration.
For more details and event tickets: socialmediaweek.org/smwnyc/This event is organized by Crowdcentric
on 24-27 April 2018,
in New York.