Social Media Strategies Summit Chicago 2019
Social Media Strategies Summit Chicago 2019 will take place from 30th April to 2nd May in Chicago.
You can learn best practices in social media marketing from today’s most successful brands.
Social Media Strategies Summit Chicago 2019 will present case studies, tools and strategy template to aid today’s mid to C-level marketers. The event will offer a unique source of knowledge that contains actionable items for you to implement in your office from leading brands and companies.
This 3 days conference is designed to help businesses and brands discover how to best use social media tools like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn to find and cultivate followers, increase sales and generate more brand awareness.
Check out this video to find out more about the Social Media Strategies Summit:
Why you should attend?
• You can generate your best marketing ideas.
• You can benefit from a rich, diverse mix of senior-level executives.
• You can meet other organizations with the challenges just like yours and learn how they are overcoming them and more.
• This conference will also provide lots of opportunities to network, so take advantage of it!
• You can learn from in-house practitioners and award-winning agencies to execute a successful, revenue-driving social media strategy.
Bianca Vaccarini, Social Media Relationship Manager at ServiceNow, said that;
Social media strategies summit gives you a personal look at how some of the largest and diverse companies are using social.
Social Media Strategies Summit Chicago 2019 is organized by GSMI. It is a leader in the industry of executive education, creating conferences, summits, workshops and training sessions that combine rich learning environments with the opportunity to network.
We’ve partnered with the Social Media Strategies Summit once again to give you access to a diverse conversation about the best social media marketing practices. Use our code “DANGLOBAL20” at checkout and save 20% on your registration.
For more details and registration please visit the event website.
The tickets are going fast, get yours before it’s too late!This event is organized by GSMI from 30th April to 2nd May 2019 in Chicago.